• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Vulpix037

Contest Fox Pokemon

Basically, the question is, what is/are your favourite fox Pokemon? Mine is Vulpix of course, with Eevee, the Eeveelutions, Zorua Fennekin and Nickit also being high up on my list of favourites. In other words, pretty much all of them. :P
  2. Vulpix037

Up vs Down v93 - Baby Mice and Squirrels

Welcome to the 93rd version of Up vs Down! This time featuring two cute little Electric types, Pichu and Pachirisu! Rules All standard Bulbagarden and F&G rules apply. Pichu's Tiny Mice aim to raise the count up to 500, while Pachirisu's Squirrels aim to bring it down to 0. You can only...
  3. Vulpix037

Contest Mareep vs Wooloo

Ah, Mareep and Wooloo. Two sheep Pokémon introduced six generations apart from each other. But which one do you prefer?
  4. Vulpix037

Pokémon Masters Friend Code sharing thread

Since we don't have one of these already I may as well post one now. As the title says, it's a thread for sharing Masters friend codes. You can find your friend code by tapping on the Poryphone at the bottom right of the screen at the Pokémon Centre. You'll see it at the top of the menu with...
  5. Vulpix037

Contest Espeon vs Umbreon

Espeon and Umbreon. The two Eeveelutions introduced in Gen II. both evolve when leveled up with high friendship during a certain time, Espeon during the day and Umbreon during the night. But which one do you prefer? For me it's Umbreon, but I do like Espeon as well.
  6. Vulpix037

Least favourite Baby Pokémon?

Simple question. What is your least favourite Baby Pokémon? My least favourites would have to be Togepi - it just looks annoying, and Happiny - because it's pointless IMHO.
  7. Vulpix037

What's your favourite forum skin?

Simple question. Out of all the current forum skins, which one(s) are your favourite? My favourite would have to be Eevee's Pride.
  8. Vulpix037

Up vs Down v85 - Day vs Night (Eeveelutions)

Hi, and welcome to the 85th version of Up vs Down! And here's your host, Moon Umbreon! And Umbreon, as well as the other Gen II Eeveelution, Espeon, is the theme for this UvD. Rules All standard Bulbagarden & F&G rules apply. The Day Eeveelutions aim to raise the count up to 500, while the...
  9. Vulpix037

Name the Song That's Currently Stuck in Your Head and Add "in my pants" at the end

This is pretty much the same as Name the Song You're Currently Listening to and Add "in my pants" at the end except you have to add "in my pants" at the end of the song that's currently stuck in your head, not the one you're listening to right now. Let's start with... Don't You Forget About Me...
  10. Vulpix037

Which two things do you think the above user would want the most if they were stranded on an island?

The title says it all. Just list the two things you think the above user would want most if they were stranded on a desert island. Since ^ does not exist, I'll go for: An avatar A username
  11. Vulpix037

Up vs Down v77 - Fire and Ice

Welcome to the 77th edition of Up vs Down! Since this is my first UvD, I thought I'd use my favourite Pokémon as the theme. And I think you all know what it is by now. (Yes, it's Vulpix :p) Rules All standard Bulbagarden & F&G rules apply. The Fiery Foxes aim to heat the count up to 500...
  12. Vulpix037

What's the highest number of new alerts you've had at once?

I'm guessing we don't have a thread like this already. Simple. Just post what the greatest amount of alerts you've ever had is. For me, it's 51.
  13. Vulpix037

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

First time I've created a thread in a while. The title's pretty self explanatory. Just post what you think the above user will use as their next avatar. Since the above user does not exist, I shall go for: Missing No.
  14. Vulpix037

An Ability starting with...

We already have a thread like this for Pokémon, and another one for moves. But I noticed there wasn't one for abilities. In this thread, you need to post the name of an ability that starts with the same letter as the ability in the post above ends with. Ok, I'll start. Overgrow.
  15. Vulpix037

GO Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon?

Do you have any 100% IV Pokémon I'm Pokémon Go? If so, post it/them below! I have a 100% IV CP682 Sandshrew that I hatched from an egg.
  16. Vulpix037

Why did you join the forums?

In this thread, you simply need to explain why you joined the forums. I just felt like joining! :P
  17. Vulpix037

Alter the above user's usertitle!

In this thread, you simply need to alter the above user's usertitle. The next poster shall start.
  18. Vulpix037

GO What is your highest CP Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

What is your highest CP Pokémon in Pokémon Go? Post it below! Mine is a CP2902 Gyarados, powered up as far as I can get it.
  19. Vulpix037

Turn the above user into something!

In this thread, you need to turn the above poster into something, almost anything you like! The next poster shall start.
  20. Vulpix037

Who is your latest follower?

Who is your latest follower? Post it below!
Top Bottom