• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Calvinッ

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH You guys can go ahead and post your signups.
  2. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games War in the Palace [Sign-Ups]

1. @DawningWinds 2. @ZinnLav 3. @hinanawi 4. @HumanDawn 5. @ChadMD 6. @Whysper 7. Thanks for joining the game everyone, however i'm gonna go ahead and cancel this game as we didn't get the players in the correct sign up time of 20 days. I appreciate all you guys tryna make it a possibility...
  3. Calvinッ

No worries! Cheers for letting me know.
  4. Calvinッ

Changed rule 4. Days now last 48 hours not 24, I feel like this still makes it a short game but gives players a little more time to work with.
  5. Calvinッ

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Pizza is high up there, meat aswell like prog rocker said, with the BBQ sauce. Am I allowed to say mafia for this? Mafia for hosting for sure, but for actually playing I like the "What Member do you associate with the user above", it's cool to see how people see you compared to others and...
  6. Calvinッ

Hurt and Heal Round Three: Top Ten Best-Selling Game Consoles

PlayStation 2 14 Nintendo DS 20 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 7 PlayStation 8 PlayStation 3 11 Nintendo Switch 19 Xbox 360 5 --> 3 Game Boy Advance 16
  7. Calvinッ

What Nature(s) and Characteristic(s) would the above user have?

Jolly. Highly curious.
  8. Calvinッ

2 per heir yes, thanks for joining you two.
  9. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 14 Nintendo DS 20 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 7 PlayStation 8 PlayStation 3 11 Nintendo Switch 17 Xbox 360 7 -> 6 Game Boy Advance 14 +> 15
  10. Calvinッ

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, War in the Palace. This is an open setup game, based on the popular game variant Assassin in the palace. Because it is open setup you can go ahead and check it out on the MafiaWiki website, here. The Battle of the Gong had many casualties, and one of...
  11. Calvinッ

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

War in the Palace [7p] has been added to the small queue and will be up shortly.
  12. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 14 Nintendo DS 20 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 5 PlayStation 8 PlayStation 3 10 +> 11 Nintendo Switch 17 Xbox 360 8 -> 7 Game Boy Advance 14
  13. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 12 Nintendo DS 19 +> 20 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 7 PlayStation 8 PlayStation 3 10 Nintendo Switch 15 Xbox 360 8 Game Boy Advance 13 +> 14
  14. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 12 Nintendo DS 16 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 7 PlayStation 10 -> 9 PlayStation 3 10 Nintendo Switch 12 Xbox 360 6 Game Boy Advance 12 +> 13 PlayStation Portable 5 As expected, the DS getting a lot of love!
  15. Calvinッ

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

For sure! If the interest is still there I'd Co host with you, I do think I want to try the generations style one alone, truth be told. But otherwise I think we'd have a good mesh both having a go at it.
  16. Calvinッ

Sorry for the double quote / double post. My idea for U-Choose again would be to have it work with the generation style, where everyone has HP but isn't quite limited to Pokemon. I wanted to do that one fairly soon but my confidence kinda wavered after this game lmao. Another one I had was...
  17. Calvinッ

To answer both questions, Potato varied on what night it was given to someone, I'm at work so I don't know the nights of by heart, but night one gave nothing, and then each night after it changed unless the original holder or Mafia got it, (Mafia Kill was piercing, holder got priority vig) one...
  18. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 12 Nintendo DS 13 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 8 PlayStation 10 PlayStation 3 10 Nintendo Switch 10 +> 11 Xbox 360 9 Game Boy Advance 12 PlayStation Portable 6 -> 5
  19. Calvinッ

PlayStation 2 12 Nintendo DS 13 Game Boy 10 PlayStation 4 10 PlayStation 10 PlayStation 3 10 Nintendo Switch 10 Xbox 360 9 Game Boy Advance 10 ++> 12 PlayStation Portable 6
  20. Calvinッ

Threadmarks: ENDGAME - Town Win

1. @ZinnLav 2. @DawningWinds 3. @HumanDawn 4. @Max1996 5. @FinalArcadia 6. @Feenie 7. @Tood 8. @Salazzle 9. @Blaine. Blaine. was lynched! They were sided with the mafia! With all opposing forced gone, Town has won the game, congratulations! First thing first, thankyou everyone for playing...
Top Bottom