• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games War in the Palace [Sign-Ups]

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, War in the Palace. This is an open setup game, based on the popular game variant Assassin in the palace. Because it is open setup you can go ahead and check it out on the MafiaWiki website, here. The Battle of the Gong had many casualties, and one of...
  2. Calvinッ

Event Mafia Universe Championship Season 8 - Voting Stage

Hello TWR, it's once again time for the Mafia Universe eigth annual Mafia Championship, which we have been invited to! We once again thank the hosts over at Mafia Universe for both setting these events up, as well as inviting us and giving us a chance to play in the biggest cross community...
  3. Calvinッ

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, a game based on the mafia variation U-Pick. This is a game variant where you choose what character you want to be, the world is your oyster and the sky is your limit in a game like this. Now this is my first game in a while, so please bear with me. We...
  4. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games Star Wars: The Original Trilogy Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

The Galaxy is in turmoil... The Empire has a new ultimate weapon, the Death Star, rumoured to be able to destroy planets And with Sheev Palpatine's chilling touch on the senate... Is there anyone who can stop the expansion of the Empire? Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest mafia game. A Large...
  5. Calvinッ

Non-Mafia Codenames II: Pokemon Edition

Most of the following is taken word for word from the last Codenames game. Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. In Codenames, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first...
  6. Calvinッ

Notice TWR Awards 2020 [RESULTS]

Yet another season has passed in The War Room, we’ve had our games come and go, and now it is time to welcome everybody to the 2020 TWR awards! As always, around this time of year we take this opportunity to look back on the past season of TWR, and the moments, games, and players that made the...
  7. Calvinッ

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

At the Spear Pillar, peak of Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh... Cyrus of Team Galactic attempts to summon Giratina, having already harnessed the power of Dialga and Palkia, and using said power to begin the bringing of Giratina. "Commander Cyrus sir, before we try to summon Giratina, I have news from the...
  8. Calvinッ

Mafia Haikyuu!! Mafia [Sign-ups]

After losing their 3rd round match in a thriller against Aobajohsai High, Karasuno High's volleyball team returns to practicing. Not wanting to wallow in the defeat the teams coach, Keishin Ukai, wishes for more practice matches for the team. His wish was granted almost immediately, as the...
  9. Calvinッ

Cancelled Games Two Rooms and a Boom [Sign-ups]

Two Rooms, a President and a Bomber. Two Rooms and a Boom is a social deduction, hidden role game. There are two teams, the Red Team and the Blue Team. The Blue Team has a President. The Red Team has a Bomber. Players are distributed between two rooms (separate playing areas). The game consists...
  10. Calvinッ

Codenames

Two rival spymasters know the secret identities of 25 agents. Their teammates know the agents only by their CODENAMES. In Codenames, two teams compete to see who can make contact with all of their agents first. Spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple words on the board. Their...
  11. Calvinッ

Last Post Wins Version 24: A Rare Old Time

Welcome one and all to the latest version of the game that everyone loves, Last Post Wins! Before anything else, we must congratulate the winner of LPW v23, Max1996! Here were their winning words! A brilliant victory speech, one could say. Before we continue on with this edition, we must...
  12. Calvinッ

Mafia Build-It! II [ENDGAME: 12.11]

Hello TWR! And welcome to my latest mafia game, a sequel to one of my first ever games on the forum, which is linked here. This is Build-It! II and although this is a sequel, mechanic changes and overall balance changes alongside not having flavour, if you don't want to read it you don't have...
  13. Calvinッ

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Mafia [ENDGAME: 05/09]
    Threadmarks: OP

The history of the triforce stems back hundreds, possibly thousands of years. It is a relic left behind by the goddesses; Din who with her strong flaming arms, cultivated the land and created the red earth, Nayru who poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world, and...
  14. Calvinッ

Non-Mafia Spyfall - ENDGAME

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game, my first Non-Mafia game: Spyfall! Spyfall is a very simple to learn game, and anyone can play it! There will be spoiler tags in this post which will tell you the basic rules of the game, and how it will be transferred into a forum style game, as Spyfall...
  15. Calvinッ

Mafia Noughts & Crosses Mafia - (Endgame)

Hello TWR, and welcome to my latest game of Mafia, Noughts & Crosses Mafia! This version of mafia isn't one of my own different setups, this is actually an open setup game that is on the MafiaWiki website. Details of the game can be found here. However, most of the info needed will be copied to...
  16. Calvinッ

Mafia Pokemon Generation Three Mafia! [ENDGAME - MAFIA / INDEP WIN]

In the Mossdeep Space Center "Director, there seems to be a anomaly among the shooting stars tonight." "That isn't part of the star shower? Hm, put it on screen." The scientist follows the instructions, zooming in on the said anomaly, "I think, I think it's a meteorite sir, but we can't quite...
  17. Calvinッ

Hurt and Heal Round Three: Top Ten Best-Selling Game Consoles

Hello everyone. Welcome to "Hurt and Heal," a game where the object is to try to eliminate different options, and heal your favourites. The last one remaining wins. If this game is successful, we can progress through more rounds in this thread. For the start, we will start with only a few...
  18. Calvinッ

Mafia Pokemon Generation Two Mafia! [Night Eight]

Celebi was warned of the attack on her, but she did not expect it to be so soon. Only two months had passed since the Legendary Trio of Kanto had wreaked havoc, and only the strongest Pokemon of the region could stand up to them. But now the people who had caused said chaos, Team Rocket, had...
  19. Calvinッ

Mafia Inazuma Eleven! Mafia
    Threadmarks: OP

Welcome to Inazuma Eleven! Mafia, hosted by myself and @Midorikawa, if you cannot tell already, this is a mafia game based on the Soccer anime of Inazuma Eleven. You dont need any knowledge of the series to be involved in playing however!
  20. Calvinッ

Mafia Greek Mythology Mafia - Endgame - 11/5/2016
    Threadmarks: Opening Post

Welcome to another game from yours truly! This game is one of my more normal games, with the only difference being that there are some items in this game. Players: 1. @Elementar Poseidon - Town 1x Commuter - Lynched Day 2 - WON THE GAME! 2. @AussieEevee @HumanDawn Demeter - Town Doctor -...
Top Bottom