• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Sushi The Enby

Pokémon: A New Sinnoh Champion (PG-13) (IC) [OPEN]

Amie read through the map she brought over and over, waiting for everyone to get ready.
  2. Sushi The Enby

"I thought we were all gonna travel together in the first place, though! I'm just gonna wait for everyone else." she responded.
  3. Sushi The Enby

"I have no idea." she responded. This place was new to her, and she didn't know anything about it. "I'm just excited to explore!"
  4. Sushi The Enby

"Oh, I'm Amie! Nice to meet ya!" She smiled.
  5. Sushi The Enby

Amie shakily stood up and slowly went over to the table. She spent a while deciding, but she eventually chose Torchic. Amie walked to her seat and brought the Torchic out of its Pokeball and onto her lap. "Hmm...I'm gonna name you Teriyaki!"
  6. Sushi The Enby

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, hahaha..." she said, trying to respond to them both at once. "I ran here....REALLY fast, is all..."
  7. Sushi The Enby

Amie burst through the doors of the lab, tripping over herself. "H-hi...there..." she said, out of breath.
  8. Sushi The Enby

Amie had been waiting for this day since she arrived to Sinnoh. She could barely contain her excitement. Amie hastily packed what she needed and blazed out the door. She rushed towards Sandgem Town as if she were being chased by a grumpy Ursaring, and tripped over herself when she finally arrived.
Top Bottom