• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 27: Six Heroes Brainstorm Together "So Rona asked us to help the writers out and brainstorm some new play ideas." Brock explained as the group gathered in a conference room backstage. "Any volunteers to keep track of good ideas, and basic plots?" "I'll do it!" Ash volunteered, eagerly...
  2. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: "Just give me what I want, and I'll let you go." Your preferred evil team boss has captured you! What does he want before he'll let you go? Do you give in to this demand, battle him, or otherwise make a break for it?
  3. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon: The Shimmering Stage

Episode 13: The Stage Comes to Life The Phoenix's Nest Theater hummed with activity as the Niji Troupe convened for an acting rehearsal a few days later. [Thankzzz for showing uzzz your lightzzzzzz the other day.] Fara buzzed as she followed Brock onstage. [I think you'll like what we created...
  4. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: Pokemon Lightning Yellow

@Greninjaman Episode 12a: Clefairy and the Moon Stone (part 1) "...Historically, the mountain was named Moon Viewing Mountain, and a shrine was built to honor the resident Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable--which you can still visit and pray at today." Brock went on as the group continued on the...
  5. LightningTopaz

EVERYONE: The Shimmering Companion (vignettes, sidestories, and extras to the main theater-verse)

Episode 26: Six Spirits Reach for the Stars "Here we are, everyone!" Misty smiled before making a grand gesture to Cerulean City's main drag. "Welcome to Cerulean City--the city with flowing water and blooming flowers." "It's beautiful!" Dawn smiled as the group stepped onto a sidewalk. "This...
  6. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: The Pokemon are keeping you awake...
  7. LightningTopaz

Episode 12: Delphox Leads the Readthrough "Well done on getting the lead role, Serena..." Brock smiled as the group got together to read through "The Legend of White Delphox" a few days later. "And likewise, well done on getting your first choice." Serena agreed. "Did we get the confusion...
  8. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Interlude: Treasures Around the Campfire "If we keep following the path, we should reach Mt. Moon in a day or two." Brock explained as the group made their way down the road some time later. "The mountain has featured in many folk and fairy tales in this area, but the star...
  9. LightningTopaz

Episode 25: Six Elements Come into Balance The acrobatics training room filled with excited chatter and laughter as the group arrived for acrobatic training. "Even though you do balancing all the time, Serena, this is the first time I can remember that we all had to do balancing training..."...
  10. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your character(s) write a letter home to friends and/or family from a point of interest in the Pokeworld--where in the Pokeworld are they? Are they enjoying themselves there, or can they not wait to leave?
  11. LightningTopaz

Episode 11: Raikou Channels the Emerald Singer "No matter how many times we do 'The Journey of the Raikou, Dragon, and Phoenix', it never gets old!" Brock smiled as the caravan departed New Village Station a few days later. "I would happily play Eichi Kitora many times over." "The critics...
  12. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Episode 11: A Rock Solid Battle for the Ages A few days later, Ash arrived in one of the many caverns in Pewter Gym. "Brock! I'm here for your symbolic last battle, as we agreed." Brock appeared an a spotlight on the Red side of the arena, his Geodude Rocky by his side...
  13. LightningTopaz

Episode 24: Six Spirits Live on TV "It's been called 'the quintessential Tawame play', and a classic of the massive Tawame canon." a male TV announcer explained. "Now, the Kagayou is reviving 'The Princess of the Gold Palace' to kick off its popular summer series of plays." "Joining us here...
  14. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Uh oh, one of your Pokemon somehow got out of the house! Write about what lengths your character goes to to get their companion back.
  15. LightningTopaz

Episode 10: The Raikou, Dragon, and Phoenix Take the Stage The station's theater buzzed with excitement as a huge crowd arrived to watch "The Journey of the Raikou, Dragon, and Phoenix". Backstage, Ash--now in a familiar red and gold costume with ornate phoenix designs--smiled as the audience...
  16. LightningTopaz

WORLDBUILDING: The Worlds Across the Stage of Time

A Profile of the Modern Play "A Phoenix's Promise is Never Broken" is a thrilling episode from the adventures of the Six Spirits. Ash's performance as Ruby Phoenix got rave reviews from both the press and Tawame fans alike, leading to a long and successful run at the Kagayou as well as on tour...
  17. LightningTopaz

WORLDBUILDING: The Worlds Across the Stage of Time

The basic premise of this idea: It is a beloved play in the Tawame repertoire--"A Phoenix's Promise is Never Broken". The show's thrilling plot tells the story of how the Six Spirits rescued an elder's daughter from the clutches of one of their most famous nemeses--the warlord Tsubaki. Along...
  18. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Yes! That was meant to be a "Land Before Time reference (first name I thought of that would fit Aerodactyl--and extra points for the Petri dish reference) This one is the last of the already written episodes--I do have part of the Ash vs. Brock battle written, though.
  19. LightningTopaz

@Greninjaman Episode 10: The Wonders and Warnings of Life After finally dragging Ash out of the music and dance wing, Misty led him on to the museum's next major section. "I believe this is the natural history wing..." she mused as she admired the diorama of a prehistoric swamp. Ash looked...
  20. LightningTopaz

Episode 23: Smelling the Heavenly Fragrance For the First Time "Okay! The Heavenly Fragrance Bow is ready for action!" Rona smiled, sending the group dashing into the dojo's archery range. The custom bow had been specially made for Brock for the play of the same name, and Brock was excited to...
Top Bottom