• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Orchid

What user comes to mind for the above Pokémon?

also Hydrogenium, because aer avatar was Crystal from HS15 at one point lol Alcremie?
  2. Orchid

EPFG (because Pansage usually makes me think of Cilan too). Buizel
  3. Orchid

I'll say Hydro, just because I associate aer with the Johto region, and Dunsparce is a very uniquely Johtonian Pokémon. Litwick?
  4. Orchid

dig, because all Dugtrio dig after all Umbreon?
  5. Orchid

not sure why, but Lone_Garurumon Omanyte?
  6. Orchid

either Moll or Hawthorn, they're the first two Leafeon fans that come to mind Bisharp!
  7. Orchid

GoldenDuck. Meloetta?
  8. Orchid

my best friend @Hawthorn came to mind first, because it's a small cute Grass-type and he likes those lol Jolteon?
  9. Orchid

honestly Tako; I don't know if she even likes Victini but they just have a similar vibe lol Bulbasaur
  10. Orchid

Maybe BDF? I don't think I know of anyone around here who really likes Gyarados (other than myself really) but I feel like I could totally see it being featured in a profile theme of theirs someday. :P Togetic
  11. Orchid

Torchic W. Pip, I think mostly because of the Hoenn association I have with them lol Flareon?
Top Bottom