• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Tropius and Shroomish

guys pls reply back... i want a tropius or a shroomish... i'm playing pokemon Diamond. so if u have any gen 4 games like D/P/Pt/HG/SS. i'll give u guys one of the starters from all gen (except mudkip) so pls reply back... i'll start sending them on friday, saturday, or sunday... pls reply back...
  2. P

GTS

guys do u still play pokemon D/P/Pt/HG/SS? cause i'm trying to get some pokemon from u guys... currently i'm looking for a tropius... then a shroomish... if u guys are interested... i could give you any of the 3 starters of kanto... johto... hoenn(except mudkip)... and sinnoh... pls i really...
  3. P

Contest Blaziken vs Infernape vs Emboar

Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar are final form of the three fire starter from gen III~V and they both have the same types... Fire/Fighting... who do u think is cooler... Blaziken HP: 80 Attack: 120 Defense: 70 Sp.Atk: 110 Sp.Def: 70 Speed: 80 Infernape HP...
  4. P

Contest Rotation Battle vs Triple Battle

they're both exclusive... Rotation for black and triple for white... but there is a huge difference between those two in my opinion Rotation battle Sucks cause every turn your opponent will switch anytime then attack... for example mine: bulbasaur= B, charmander= C, squirtle= S enemy...
  5. P

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

I'm just asking... :) mine are FireRed/LeafGreen: Charizard, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Magneton, Primeape, Vaporeon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Swampert, Swellow, Mightyena, Linoone, Manectric Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Rapidash (Random)(before the PokeLeague)...
  6. P

Contest Grass, Fire, or Water?

what starter type do you prefer? Grass = Balance stat evolves quickly. Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy. Fire = More on atk and sp. atk you need patience to train it. Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig. Water = more on defense and sp. atk easy to train...
Top Bottom