• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

Klonoa is one of those series in that I liked the games well enough (the Wii and two GBA games being my personal favorites), but I can never remember the music all that well. Anyway, this is a harmonious and beautiful track that has a very nice calming feel to it, 8/10.
  2. Tactician Karina

Contest Boss Battle: Giovanni Vs Maxie Vs Archie Vs Cyrus Vs Archer Vs Greechis Vs Greevil

Cyrus and Ghetsis had actual challenge to their respective battles, so I'd say they'd win in that aspect in my opinion. For design, then it's Giovanni that is my favorite. A simple suit that is similar to a mafia boss (who pretty much is one, even) is always great, since stuff like that is...
  3. Tactician Karina

7/10 a nice standard overworld type theme, and I quite like the strong atmosphere it has.
  4. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Double dipped and got The King of Fighters 2003 on Switch. I was in the mood to play this one again yesterday, weirdly enough I like this one on the Switch more than I did on the PS2.
  5. Tactician Karina

9/10 best track in the duology imo. Though out of the MegaTen games I've played, DDS has always had my favorite soundtracks within the franchise. Added bonus that it reminds me of the Metal Gear series OST's as well. (still hoping that one day this duology gets a Switch port, along with the...
  6. Tactician Karina

7.5/10 fits the character as well as the setting this course takes place on. Mario Kart music is just always fun, so there really isn't a bad music track to the series.
  7. Tactician Karina

8.5/10 great song for one of my favorite edgy characters.
  8. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

$35 eShop card Neon White (Switch) Freedom Planet (Switch)
  9. Tactician Karina

Contest Pure Ghost-type Showdown!

I actually like all four of the choices, but if I had to pick my favorites based on design alone, then Mismagius and Cofagrigus are my picks. Mismagius is a nice mix of beauty and creepy, being based on witches; and Cofagrigus' design being based on the sarcophagus is genius imo, and would have...
  10. Tactician Karina

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finally got around to watching Shuffle! after years of putting it off. I didn't really like the visual novel of it much, only the music and like one character, Kaede, are the things I liked about it. So far, the anime version is very meh. I only watched the first episode but already I feel the...
  11. Tactician Karina

6.5/10 fits the character and this installment, but it's just an okay track (granted I'm not a fan of Ramlethal Valentine anyway). I do think there are better OST's in the series though, Strive's OST is mainly hit or miss for me regardless (same with the game as a whole, really). now if only one...
  12. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Went back to playing Shin Megami Tensei V after a bit of a break (screw going through the Demon King's Castle, was the reason why I didn't do another run right away). The first run I decided to go for the Law alignment, I was going to go with Chaos at first but turns out I leaned more towards...
  13. Tactician Karina

Watched episode 1 of Vermeil in Gold. Pretty good start so far, I quite like Vermeil as she's a fun character (and demon characters are just great in general imo), and Lilia is that one very annoying character currently so she might take a while for me to warm up to. The art is also amazing, so...
  14. Tactician Karina

Contest Flygon VS Yanmega

I really like both design and battle wise, but Flygon beats out Yanmega by a tiny margin. I like Flygon's mix of a sleek draconic and bug design (too bad it isn't a partial bug type), which does make it look both cooler and cuter, imo.
  15. Tactician Karina

7/10 the in-game version is nice, but I prefer the CD version of the track; and I think the melancholic feel of it works better there imo.
  16. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

$50 eShop card SanDisk microSD card (for Switch) While not my purchase, my brother bought FEW Three Hopes for me today. I was going to wait a while on this one tbh, but it's nice to have it around once I finish my other various Warriors' replays.
  17. Tactician Karina

8/10 I surprisingly like this remix more than the original! Most Pokemon OST remixes are very hit or miss for me (mostly the latter), but this one actually sticks with the original theme and isn't drastically different, makes the instruments pop out more and the added beat really fits the vibe I...
  18. Tactician Karina

8/10 one of my favorite Fates OST remixes in the game. I know other people have posted RF5 music here before, so apologies if this specific one has already been posted:
  19. Tactician Karina

Watched episode 11 of Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story. The show is starting to kind of fall in my favorites of sports series, it's still good imo, but I realized I liked the earlier episodes a bit more. Regardless there's still two more episodes left, so we'll see if it goes up a bit in my books...
  20. Tactician Karina

7/10 a smooth and chill theme for an all right character, not much else to say about it though. (now I just need to actually finish DMC 5 one of these days)
Top Bottom