• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. 9

Review JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

It would be nice if those comics were shown in the show itself. Like when the narrator is giving the outro, the comic is shown onscreen for a couple of seconds. Or if it's shown between the episode and the outro. I don't know. I think it would be nice. (But I don't know when they draw those...
  2. 9

Just watched a part of the episode again. So after the kamehameha Lucario now also uses the Spirit Bomb? Good thing Pikachu was also raising its arms. Should give a lot of energy to the Spirit Bomb. (Yes, I know this isn't what happened. ;) )
  3. 9

An episode with good moments, a lot of XY music and the return of a fan favorite Pokémon. Greninja guiding/helping his new 'little brother' was nice. Maybe a missed opportunity to show the Ash-Geninja form, but I guess this focus needed to be on Lucario this episode to show him growing.
Top Bottom