• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. JeoDude

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

No, I would have prefered a draw vs Silvally, but it's no big deal. This can work too, if executed properly. A possible Lycanroc showdown as the last match-up is definitely better than a DEM evolution.
  2. JeoDude

Yeah that's true but what I meant was that Melmetal maybe will lose without getting a win. Then the evolution feels unnecessary to me.
  3. JeoDude

I thought I saw a vs screen with Melmetal vs Silvally as a first match-up with 3 pokeballs each side remaining, but I may have seen it wrong. Does this mean Melmetal will lose, because Pikachu fights Silvally later? It would be very underwhelming to have Meltan evolve and immediately lose a...
  4. JeoDude

Whoever Melmetal will fight, the move harden will be very useful against Gladion's team (Silvally and Lycanroc know Swords Dance). If Melmetal fights Zoroark, I am pretty sure Zoroark will know Nasty Plot or something so Ash can show his counter strategy with Melmetal.
  5. JeoDude

I think the final between Ash and Gladion will be a two-parter, with maybe some preperations for the finals in this episode. I think the final will be at least a 3 vs 3 where Gladion will be using Zoroark (fake Silvally), Silvally and Lycanroc. Ash will use Melmetal, Pikachu and Lycanroc.
Top Bottom