• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. CharizardFan7

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

Hopefully we'll get walking Pokemon again with improved interactions in Scarlet and Violet. :D
  2. CharizardFan7

Hisuian Basculin are said to be gentler than other Bascilin, so that might have something to with it.
  3. CharizardFan7

Yeah.......catching Pokemon in the water wasn't fun for me either. Especially Basculin, since they all just up and run away the second they detect a hint of your presence. Smoke bombs helped quite a bit with them, but I generally don't like using Smoke Bombs (I'm kind of impatient.)
  4. CharizardFan7

Ehhhh........at least Legends: Arceus was a much more enjoyable game (at least for me,) than Sw/Sh.
  5. CharizardFan7

Ehh, don't take it so seriously. It's a battle that eats up like, what, five minutes?
  6. CharizardFan7

It's pretty much a gag. A bit of a trolly gag to be sure, but hey.
  7. CharizardFan7

It's supposed to be somewhat of a joke. Don't forget, before you (the player,) showed up, these people were having trouble catching even those three, let alone anything stronger. So to the village, Bidoof, Starly, and Shinx were considered strong. Make sense?
  8. CharizardFan7

It happens at very nearly the beginning of the game, so it's easy to forget about. I know I sure did.
  9. CharizardFan7

Ohhhhhhh.........is that what that was all about? That's actually kinda clever.
  10. CharizardFan7

I'm not sure I'd call it perfect, but it's the definitely the most fun I've had playing a Pokemon game in years. (Not since X and Y, I don't think.) Not unless you die in the field.......(remembers all the items I lost dying to random wild Pokemon attacks....... :rolleyes: Damn you Energy Ball...
  11. CharizardFan7

Yeahhh........Lord Electrode was kinda hellish. Think I had more trouble with Avalugg though.
  12. CharizardFan7

I have to ask, was catching Enamorus (or the other three Forces of Nature, not really Landorus for me though, idk about any of you,) absolute hell for anyone else? Because she sent me through hell and back trying to catch her. I died sooooo many times. (Shoutout to all the kind souls who found...
  13. CharizardFan7

To be fair, he was actually tougher than I expected especially using those three, but still........was expecting a much harder fight.
  14. CharizardFan7

I mean, as someone who loves facts and information, filling out the Pokedex isn't a problem for me. But having to report to the good Professor every single time, even when it's just really minor stuff, gets sorta tedious.
  15. CharizardFan7

Finding all of the wisps is kind of a pain in the ass, and I'm not too fond of having to report to Laventon every time you want to leave an area, but other than that, not too many problems otherwise I don't think.
Top Bottom