• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. busmargalin

hi!

I got Sapphire as one of my first games, but I didn't play it a ton. I don't know if I was young and couldn't figure it out or if you somehow get a map really late in that game but I was convinced I didn't have a map and couldn't figure out where I was going. I got stuck in Lavaridge Town all I...
  2. busmargalin

hi!

hi everyone! i am new here. my first pokemon games were diamond and sapphire (i got them at the same time, diamond had just come out) so I guess I've been playing pokemon for about 15 years? Diamond is my favorite game, i just bought an original ds to play my old games that i still have, i can't...
Top Bottom