• To preserve people's ability to play the game without spoilers, do not post about unannounced Pokémon and characters until January 1st 2023, except in the Scarlet and Violet forum.

All spoilers in posts will be allowed in the Scarlet and Violet forum

Please do not display unannounced Pokémon or characters in Signatures, Avatars, or Profiles until January 1st 2023.

Search results

1. Torchic W. Pip

TEEN: Tail of Time

Hey I’m back. Sorry for disappearing. Woah just like in that video game. I don’t remember which one, but there was, like, green surrounding your field of view whenever you took a hit or something (unless I’m misreading this part). Woah is she standing on an invisible thing or something? Ahhhh...
  2. Torchic W. Pip

Ooh, new chapter. That was quick. I have two minor grammatical/wording nitpicks, so I'll get those out of the way before I get into my overall thoughts: "As" should probably be replaced with "and". It seems weird to use the word "day" when it's night. I was able to guess right away that this...
  3. Torchic W. Pip

All right, I'll try not to repeat anything that Orion said because they made some good points, but I'll throw in my two cents. Fancy, a mountain range. And a mountain? Really fancy. And a door in the mountain? Really, really fancy. The mountain range doesn't have a specific name, so I'm...
Top Bottom