• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Archaic

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Looking forward to moving into my new home next week. Going to be my first time actually having a mortgage instead of paying rent. Living the millennial dream.
  2. Archaic

I can cook, but I don't really like cooking (the result of having worked for a year in a Japanese resturant). I suppose my favourite thing to make would be proper (non-instant) ramen, just since the taste reminds me of when I used to live in Japan.
  3. Archaic

The first game that I ever played would be either River Raid or Ghostbusters on the Atari 2600. I'm guessing probably Ghostbusters, since I was obsessed with the movie and cartoon at the time. Winter. Much easier to warm up than it is to cool down. Understated.
  4. Archaic

Brilliant Diamond for me. Well, the Double Pack, really, but @Kasumi is taking the Pearl. ^^;
  5. Archaic

It was a formal peace treaty between the biggest groups of PokéShippers (Official PokéShippers) and the PalletShippers (PalletShippers International) that brought an end to many years of flame wars, and set out formal rules about how debates would be permitted and conducted in order to keep the...
  6. Archaic

I was one of the biggest shippers in the old days of the fandom, though I've not been involved in that side of the fandom for almost 15 years now. I was the original archivist of (In)Complete List, though it's certainly grown a lot since I handed over the reins to that (I think we only had a few...
  7. Archaic

Catching up on some of the ones I've missed Erika. I've just always liked her aesthetic. We've decided to push the staff drive back to January, since realistically we're not going to have enough time for proper staff training in the middle of the BDSP launch and holiday event planning Back on...
  8. Archaic

No such thing. As for becoming an actual moderator however, we do occasional staff drives to recruit people. We actually have one coming up in the near future. ;) Any holiday that means I can actually have a break and relax, rather than just being a day I can do different work than my usual work.
  9. Archaic

It's on my list to bring back once we've got some of these other issues sorted out. Speaking of which... There's been some problems with Elasticsearch, which forced us to take search on the forums down for now. We're working on them, but don't have an ETA as yet.
  10. Archaic

I've just gone to look at the settings, and it didn't look like they'd been set up right. Tried changing the settings to what they should be, but then when I went back in I could see the settings hadn't stuck. So we'll have to file that one under "bug" for now. We're currently testing some major...
  11. Archaic

At this time of year? Homemade ramen. A very long time ago now, I worked for a time in a Japanese resturant. I wasn't one of the formal apprentice chefs, but I was still being made to do everything they did apart from public sushi preparation (largely I think because I was one of the few...
  12. Archaic

Given your TV preferences, I'm assuming Caiphas Cain is up there in your list of faves?
  13. Archaic

More time than you'd think, less time than I'd like. My main problem is just getting pulled so many different ways by different things that need doing, when it'd be so much easier if I was able to focus on just one issue at a time. Fantasy and sci-fi. Lately, that's been mostly Japanese works...
  14. Archaic

For the sake of narrowing things down, I'm going to exclude anime and tokusatsu for this, and just focus on things which were actual TV shows that I watched on TV. I'll also exclude things like Cheez TV and Agro's Cartoon Connection (names which older Aussies should recognise), because they were...
  15. Archaic

Stoke Me a Clipper, I'll be back for Christmas. ...considering that the main time I've turned up to post on the public areas of the forums for the past decade, that's sadly appropriate. ^^;;
  16. Archaic

I'd love it if I was able to get back into the competitive TCG scene. I won my local city and regional tournaments back in '07 and '06 respectively (and got a top 8 in my only showing at Nationals in '06, knocking out the 2005 champion), but ever since I started my post-graduate studies in 2007...
Back
Top Bottom