• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Aulos

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

Pfffft. I don't have a creative bone in my body. I don't even have OCs, because I can't even create a character that isn't based on me for the life of me. I can't drive because of health issues. But waaayyy back (before those health issues came into my life) in high school I did take driver's...
  2. Aulos

Well, way back in the summer of 1999, my family and I went camping (ew) and for some reason my family interacted with another family camping there, and their son made this big deal about Pokemon and the Pokemon Red/Blue games. I had a Gameboy, but I had yet to find a game that I actually enjoyed...
  3. Aulos

LGP/E and BD/SP are the big ones. They both share one flaw - being unambitious 2.5D games released for the outrageous price of $60. But I might yet pick up BD/SP if it goes on sale (if I can ever get it for half the price-ish), but I never will LGP/E. LGP/E is completely unappealing to me and...
  4. Aulos

Magenta. Right now my favorite is Fruit Punch flavored sparkling water. Ready for my life story? :P
  5. Aulos

Dogs, wolves, birds, and horses. Rainbow Cloud reminded me of guinea pigs, I used to have them as pets when I was younger. They are really cute. The last one I had, I got to see a small number of days after she was born, and let me tell you, baby guinea pigs are out of this world adorable...
  6. Aulos

Getting a job, hopefully. I'm definitely concerned about COVID and I am immunocompromised, but I haven't had a stable income in so long and I really need one. Somewhere in New England. Specifically a blue county. Probably Massachusetts or Vermont. Of course, if the US goes down the drain with...
  7. Aulos

Incineroar.
  8. Aulos

Not really. I know, I'm pretty worthless. I help around when food is being made, but I would stumble by myself unless given a specific set of instructions in writing or video. The starters, but especially Charizard. Another is Meowth. TBH, unless I'm really in love with the Pokemon to begin...
  9. Aulos

I naturally wake up from 6:00 am to 7:00 am. I suppose that makes me an early bird. But don't expect me to get up any earlier than that. I once worked a job where I had to get up at 3 am every morning and I was miserable. I'm a weirdo who likes unsweetened sparkling water. Lol. Currently my top...
  10. Aulos

I can't recall perfectly. There was an NES in my family's living room during my early childhood. I can remember playing Mega Man 2, a Carmen Sandiego game, and Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout (lol). Winter. I am very sensitive to heat and the sun. For example, even the 60s can be too warm for me...
  11. Aulos

Alright, so I'm going to do a bunch of these. lol Magenta! =D I do not. I love pizza sauce and wouldn't change it. I don't put anything extra on my pizza. I literally only eat cheese pizza. Lol Yeah, I'm super fun to eat with. /s Nintendo, Sony, and PC. I've been into Nintendo since I was...
  12. Aulos

I've actually been playing Civilization VI a lot lately. I'd never really gotten into the series over the years (I have IV and V, as well), and I'm not sure what spurred me on to actually get into it, this time. Anyway, my favorite series are The Sims, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and Zelda.
  13. Aulos

I can't eat many foods (I won't explain why lol), but I do have a number of favorites: Sliced beef brisket and spicy fries, grilled chicken/fajitas and rice, spaghetti and bread sticks/rolls (rolls are what we make at home with it), and, of course, pizza! I also like baked potatoes with corn...
  14. Aulos

You can pretty much only ever find me reading non-fiction. I like books on music history and musical instrument history. It's not that I don't appreciate fiction. I just tend to prefer taking in stories through visual media.
Back
Top Bottom