• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Bulbagarden Staff AMA Thread

I've only really played a couple. Guitar Hero years ago when the PS2 was my most advanced console, and more recently Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory. I do enjoy them, but they're not really the kind of game that'll make me stick with them for very long or want to sink the cost of a full-priced...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Lots of kinds, but generally speaking I love some good ska. Especially that kind that mixes all the brass with some electric guitar, just delicious. Yeah, sometimes. Not super often, but I do like to play some Nat Dex matches every now and then.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

At the movies I'll always get a box of popcorn, it's just the rules. At home it really depends. Sometimes I'll grab a bag of chips or a box of biscuits or something, but sometimes I just won't bother. A bit, there's a lot of website, after all. Across the whole team I feel like we generally do...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

I am pumped for TMNT Mutant Mayhem. The visuals look magnificent and the writing seems really good. I'm psyched. I'm also very excited for the final Sonic Frontiers update. That was the best Sonic game in a decade and I'm super excited about the prospect of adding more story plus more playable...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

I honestly don't know enough about art movements to be able to identify a favourite movement, but I can talk about my favourite style, if that works? I really like character pieces, something focusing on one or several characters that conveys their personality or just shows them doing something...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Supergiant's Hades has given me a strong bond with Artemis, Greek Goddess of the Hunt. Critical hits, both active and passive homing shots, she's wonderful. From their actual mythology I'm also a big fan of Persephone, Queen of the Greek Underworld. I enjoy her personality of being very kind and...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Yeah, small stuff mostly. Little tinnies, canoes, piloted a catamaran a couple times. Not for years though.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Oh absolutely not. It's hot and horrible and I suffer for every moment of it.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

I know it's kinda basic, but Fortree is absolutely beautiful. Plus climbing up and down the ladders all the time has gotta be some great cardio.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

I'll be totally honest, most Gym "puzzles" don't really stick out in my mind. They're generally very thematic, but that also tends to leave them feeling very predictable and samey. "Oh boy, the Bug-Type Gym! Let's see what flavour of spider-web this one uses". So the ones that stick out to me...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

I used to play Lucario a lot, but at some point I kinda fell off of it and decided that I didn't actually really like playing it all that much. These days I mostly tend to main Sonic, though given the short bit of fun I had with Sora when he came out, I feel like he'd actually be a really nice...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Honestly, no. Driving is a useful skill that allows me to travel from place to place in a relatively short period of time, but the act itself is not something I actively enjoy. It's not necessarily bad most of time time, but nothing about it really sparks joy.
  13. Lone_Garurumon

I do, but I'm not always the best about finishing projects. You may have noticed that little link down in my signature, and how it's been literally a year since I've updated the story in question. I do plan to get started again and hopefully get it guided to a finish soon, but for some reason...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

The Day After Easter, AKA: Cheap Chocolate Day.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Pokemon VHS tapes from the local Blockbuster. I'd watch some scattered episodes from all over the original series, as well as the first few movies, even getting myself a copy of the first movie that I'd watch over and over. I'd been aware that the show was based on a series of games for a while...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Not particularly. Things are just kinda happening as they go at the moment. I'm gonna be super basic and say Hades because Hades is a fucking phenomenal game and you should play it. Yes, person reading this post, you specifically should go purchase Hades by Supergiant on the platform of your...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

I am legally obligated by the terms of my contract to reply with "Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden and it's associated services." For real though I honestly don't think I have a single favourite place on the internet. There's just a ton of different places for good stuff.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Depends exactly how stringent you are on the definition of "skipped". Since, like, I did technically play Let's Go for about an hour before deciding it wasn't for me and dropping it. So I'd say I skipped it, but you could make an argument that it doesn't count. I've also skipped BDSP for now...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

For the most part my opinion on leaks is "Don't believe unless it comes straight from the horse's mouth/is close enough to release to be plausible". So for most of the leak cycle I don't even care what I'm seeing because the odds of it actually being real is low enough to not matter. In terms of...
Back
Top Bottom