• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. skynerel

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

This aged like milk.
  2. skynerel

I guess we will be lucky if we get a montage at the end featuring Dawn, May and others accomplishing their goals.
  3. skynerel

Now I can see that none of my expectations or wishes are going to happen lol
  4. skynerel

I wish we could see all this, but I’m concerned that Ash’s companions are nothing but an afterthought for the writers at this point.
  5. skynerel

Give us a battle between Ash and Mr. Goodshow!
  6. skynerel

I hope they confirm Dawn and May as top coordinators. It’s been long enough.
  7. skynerel

I would like one final battle between Ash and Ritchie.
  8. skynerel

I wish we could get one final interaction between May and Drew, but I know it’s basically impossible.
  9. skynerel

- Closure for Team Rocket. - Morpeko in a battle. - Previous traveling companions appearing. - No episodes dedicated to butterfree. - Dawn becoming top coordinator. - Iris and Cilan onscreen together. - Greninja coming back to Ash permanently. - One final battle against the Team Rocket...
Back
Top Bottom