• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview JN095: Farewell! The Wandering Rocket Gang!

Ugggh......the SM artsyle just looks so....meh, especially compared to the other series like that.
  2. D

Yeah.......because then everyone in the anime would be like Paul.
  3. D

Well said. I think these writers have no idea how to show off the better parts of the Trio's characters. They're not bad people at heart, nor is Meowth a bad Pokemon. If the writers can't be bothered to write them well, maybe it is time for them to go. If they are leaving, I just hope they give...
  4. D

Exactly. The TRio's going to be bumbling criminals no matter what Pokemon they get. Remember Drapion and Scolipede? They didn't even do anything.
  5. D

I honestly never thought I would see these two again, especially considering they were supposed to be the more serious and competent threat from a Team Rocket duo (except in Chronicles, where they essentially took Jessie and James's places) compared to Jessie and James, who were mostly comic...
  6. D

I just hope the Team Rocket trio finally realizes they're terrible at being criminals and quit Team Rocket, but stay together as a team.
Back
Top Bottom