• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

New Moves for Old Pokemon

Some moves for Ash's Sinnoh squad plus their description. Note 1: Ash's Gible has evolved into Gabite Note 2: I know Earthquake is banned in the anime but if it was ever unbanned Torterra should definitely use it. Staraptor: Brave Bird- Staraptor's body becomes surrounded in a light blue aura...
  2. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Brock having a Swampert is something that needed to happen. Also everyone except for me has forgotten Brock’s Marshtomp for 15 years which is criminal. I just want him back and I miss him.
  3. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Giving Noivern a steel type move would cover all its weaknesses, though Steel Wing would be redundant as Talonflame already has it. For Gible (evolved into Gabite): Draco Meteor Sand Tomb Metal Claw Bite
  4. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Swellow needs a coverage move (and looking at its learnset made me realize how bad it is) so let’s give it Steel Wing. Facade is a definite and I don’t really think it needs Double Team, it’s already fast enough. Swellow’s Moveset: Aerial Ace Facade Steel Wing Quick Attack/Double Team Also...
  5. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Ash’s Butterfree: Quiver Dance (to boost attack), Bug Buzz (most powerful bug move), Gust (upgraded Whirlwind) and then maybe keep Sleep Powder or switch that for Psybeam/Confusion.
  6. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Charizard: Replace Wing Attack with Air Slash, Dragon Breath with Dragon Claw, and Slash with Crunch
  7. cricketlaxwolvesbandy

Greninja- Night Slash instead of Cut Torterra- Earth Power instead of Rock Climb Buizel- Focus Punch instead of Sonic Boom Goodra- Sludge Bomb and Body Slam Noivern- Dragon Dance
Back
Top Bottom