• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. canisaries

Writers Workshop General Chat Thread

exploring the ideas of what a non-human mind may be like is very interesting, but i'll confess that it's not the primary reason why i enjoy writing pokemon leads. that would just be pure furrying out for me. i usually do pokemon leads only for the stories in my pmd-esque stories anyway, in which...
  2. canisaries

thank you thank you it was made with love and care
  3. canisaries

slav squats hello comrade yagami are you going to be doing the killing today speaking of journey fics, i may actually dip into the genre as i was considering a short fic that'd go through some major events of the original TPP run to help me better flesh out my red's past and to help some...
  4. canisaries

i don't know how it managed to feel both too slow and too fast (and did you mean to type overrated or did i misunderstand)
  5. canisaries

MATURE: Hunter, Haunted

Thanks for the read and review! Glad to hear you like it enough to continue even further. Well, in this part of the story (and one could argue that even for all of it), the only necessary information is that there is a god who Red serves in hopes of achieving omnipotence, and that this god is...
  6. canisaries

i got the feeling i needed to watch death note because it was mentioned in so many reviews i got on hunter, haunted but it just didn't click with me. i have a weird preference where i like dark stuff but not depressing stuff. that's actually a niche jojo really fits in, as best proven by the...
  7. canisaries

i can't directly say whether or not i like slow burn as i don't think i'm familiar enough with the concept, but i basically quit death note after the first episode because it felt so slow so that might mean i lean towards no
  8. canisaries

GAME: The Review Game

here ya go i'm going to blow everyone's mind by requesting a review of one (or more - i don't mind, but i'm being a realist) chapter of hunter, haunted, something i've never ever done before ever. if you've been reading the story before, i'd like it if you picked up from wherever you left off...
  9. canisaries

TEEN: Dungeons & Dragonite

Hey there, I'm here for the Review Game, giving my thoughts on the first chapter (prologue included). So, from the start, the premise is interesting: a brother diving into a foreign world of online tabletop his late sister frequented to better understand it and possibly her as well. At that...
  10. canisaries

TEEN: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Hands of Creation

Gathering up what little I had to say for the past few chapters into one. 46 & 47 Well, to nitpick, seeing is already 3D with stereo vision. I guess it's more like 360-degree x-ray vision. Luxray vision? Missing punctuation? (gunfire, screams and helicopter noises intensify) no, you're...
  11. canisaries

GAME: genre gambles: new year, new you!

Roll me one too, at kind of a creative trough atm and this might help.
  12. canisaries

the reddit thread mentions that they're based on the flags of the corresponding real life locations so take that into consideration
  13. canisaries

TEEN: uA's "Different Eyes" [Chapter Six]

Here I am again, this time having read chapters 2-4 and the first interlude, so I'll be giving some thoughts on them and the story so far. Chapter 2 I'm a fan of the start. Having Salem stalk the center and bringing in the glameow tom both smoothen the transition from solitude and ferality to...
  14. canisaries

i think i'm getting shield, i like the mascot's look better
  15. canisaries

MATURE: Hunter, Haunted

Don't think you've got it all figured out just yet! There are more twists and turns on the way than you know. I did, and thanks for doing it! Changed it, and the mention in the original prologue which this one was actually mirroring. Now it's "deep-set", which is actually more descriptive...
  16. canisaries

i think i pretty much think in english nowadays - if i'm specifically thinking in words, that is, i don't think i do that too much. i don't go out a lot and i basically have no friends, so i have way fewer interactions in finnish as opposed to english, which is what i use online, and it's the...
  17. canisaries

when in doubt, use a name generator until you find one that kinda fits well, i used to be learning spanish on duolingo about a year ago, but now i've been absent for so long that i'm pretty sure the owl will crawl out of the screen and peck me to death the moment i go back on the site
  18. canisaries

POPULAR: Character Development Den (Questions)

"Twenty years... by that time, I definitely expect to have ascended. I don't know how the flow of time will present itself to me after that, but it's likely that, for mortals, years will continue to exist. Not sure how long the mareep will last, though - a god could easily wipe out each one with...
  19. canisaries

googles it uhh well i'm lost. what do you mean by sub post here because this definition doesn't look applicable in this scenario
  20. canisaries

TEEN: Dragony

Well, both of them were ordered to stay in the carriage and essentially do nothing, so they weren't really in a rush anymore. thank goodness because i almost removed it for how cheesy it was Yeah, the fifth one is definitely the weakest. I think I may have made a poor call in splitting the...