• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. S

REVIEW: SM115: Emperor of Destruction Guzma!

You know I really just have to say; There’s just something about Ash essentially losing a battle to Guzma that really does not sit well with me. I mean Ash and friends have been mopping the floor with the Team Skull grunts since day one in fact. And yet their boss is that much stronger? Guzma...
  2. S

ASH AND ALOLA LEAGUE

Now while I am certain that someone has already pointed this out but a thought just occurred to me; even if Ash does end up winning the Alolan League, what does that really mean in the grand scheme of things? I mean, yes, sure, this would be the very first real official league win under his...
  3. S

REVIEW: SM112: Discovering a New Species! Get, Meltan!!

Now that Ash has captured a steel-type (one that I hope he actually keeps, instead of giving it the same type of treatment as Nebby and Poipole, with the reasoning behind this time being that it’s a Mythical Pokémon), how many other Pokémon types has he yet to capture as of this point?
  4. S

REVIEW: SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!

Please someone respond to this I’m not entirely sure about what to think of all of this Misty and Lana getting along does seem nice and very appropriate all things considered, but (and this is probably just the Pokeshipper in me talking) I kind of wished that she and Ash got more scenes...
  5. S

REVIEW: SM099: Eievui, Where Are You Going? To Go Anywhere to Meet Up!

Well, I guess that Lana was the one who got to keep Eevee after all. Now, while I will admit that I am a little bit disappointed that Ash was denied an Eevee yet again, as well as another Pokémon in general, after being left with only three permanent Alolan Pokémon for so very long, I guess...
  6. S

PREVIEW: SM102: Alola at Alola! Takeshi and Kasumi!

Personally, I thought that Misty already started to respect him from the later half of Season one onwards
  7. S

PREVIEW: SM093: The Hero Liliel and the Alola Staff!

You know, this episode’s premise makes me think of a thought that has been fluttering around in my head for a long while now; someone within the Pokémon anime series world actually making a play about Ash and his adventures after having heard about him from numerous sources. Tell me, how does...
  8. S

PREVIEW: SM091: It's a Pikachu Outbreak! The Pikachu Valley!!

I don’t know why I’m pointing this one out, this episode is set to air just before my birthday, and that kind of bothers me.
  9. S

NEWS: New poster for Sun & Moon teases what to come

1. I am not really sure how to feel about Misty and Brock returning again. I mean I enjoyed the first episode of their return in S&M, but the second one didn’t really do that much for me. Mostly because of the jabs at Ash in that one. 2. I really do hope that Ash is the one who gets to keep...
  10. S

REVIEW: SM089: The Prism of Light and Darkness - Its Name is Necrozma!!

You know, I’m not entirely sure about how a Team Rocket member could use mega evolution. I mean wasn’t it already established that for mega evolution to work both the trainer and the Pokémon have to have a strong bond with each other or something along those lines? So, uh, how, exactly, does...
  11. S

What Should Have Made Ash Famous?

How so?
  12. S

Would any of these count; 1. He helped to defend the Pokémon Center in Viridian City 2. He helped out that one Professor in the Clefairy episode just before Cerulean 3. He helped to fend off the TR assault on the St. Anne 4. He helped out that city with the Muk problem 5. He helped out...
  13. S

REVIEW: S21 EP21: Turning Heads and Training Hard!

I still cannot for the life of me believe how it is actually possible for Ilima to have just just come straight from the Kalos region and not even for one second recognize Ash as a person of interest. I mean if his placement within the Pokémon League there was not enough to make Ash a well-known...
  14. S

Now, I’m not really quite sure about what’s going to happen to this topic, but, in any event though; What exactly has Ash done within each and every single region that he has visited to, essentially, make a name for himself in some way, shape or form? Now, this applies to both in and out of...
  15. S

REVIEW: SM081: Alola's Young Fire! Royal Satoshi's Birth!!

I don’t know why I’m actually asking this question out loud and I’m more than certain that if must seem strange, but, why is it that when Brock was shown without a shirt during this generation, a mere few episode ago, he was shown to have quite the defined torso, and yet, whenever Ash was shown...
  16. S

Why hasn't Team Rocket been dealt with?

Not to sound snippy, but wasn’t this something that I once started a conversation about a little while ago?
  17. S

The better Ash-Loss question

Well, personally, I think that the real reason that both Harrison and Tyson get far less hate is because their Pokémon teams only managed to defeat Ash’s Pokémon teams by the skin of their teeth (by the very last moments of the very last battles between their very last Pokémon, both Pokémon were...
  18. S

REVIEW: SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

I’m a little bit surprised that Ilama didn’t seem to recognize Ash after being abroad in the Kalos region. Because even his league ranking in that region was not mentioned, I would assume that Ash would still be a well name in Kalos after all of his contributions during the Team Flare catastrophe.
  19. S

Kanto Gym Battles; Ash wasn't THAT bad was he?

Not really, seeing as giving him a badge out of pity implies that they gave them to him because he kept on moping about and/or they just gave him what he wanted to make him clam up and stop bothering them or something along those lines. However, with Brock; he lost the first battle and then...
  20. S

Kanto Gym Battles; Ash wasn't THAT bad was he?

Frankly I still believe that the first season was being needlessly cruel, critical and judgmental towards Ash and his behavior didn’t really make all that much sense at times at least not to me. Also, I still do not think that ‘pity’ is the right word to describe how he got certain badges, it...