• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Kung Fu Ferret

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

Assuming that Game Freak goes with biomes, I'd play the hell out of a Pokemon Savanna and a Pokemon Tundra.
  2. Kung Fu Ferret

Chaos and Order come to mind, @PkmnTrainerV Also they could try biomes as game names.......
  3. Kung Fu Ferret

It seems unlikely to be honest, unfortunately.
  4. Kung Fu Ferret

If it's Africa, the Mascots need to be based on Egyptian gods...
  5. Kung Fu Ferret

If it's a colder region, a moose Pokémon is needed.
  6. Kung Fu Ferret

Maybe South Africa? That's probably it.
  7. Kung Fu Ferret

However, Anubis wasn't evil. Apophis, the serpent who was Ra's mortal enemy, would be a better counterpart.
  8. Kung Fu Ferret

I was actually thinking Horus could be both the third counterpart AND the Trio Master. Much like Rayquaza or Zygarde.
  9. Kung Fu Ferret

I agree, but I think Set and Osiris would be a better duo for mascots, and Horus being a third counterpart.
  10. Kung Fu Ferret

A region based on Greece would also be nice. India, Egypt and the British isles have great potential as well.
  11. Kung Fu Ferret

I'd like another colder region. New England, maybe, mostly because that's the part of the US where I live. Alaska would be better for species diversity, though. Plus Alaska is just huge. Edit: an African based region would also be cool. Argentina could also make an interesting Pokémon region.