• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Kallyle

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

I have been thinking about this for awhile now, and I realized that what I want from the Gen VIII games are for the Pokémon designs to be more wackier and somewhat contradictory. I want Pokémon like a snowman that loves heat and has the ability Flash Flare. I want kid-friendly version of...
  2. Kallyle

I was thinking more along the lines of what @Defiant said. Moreover, I'd like a region that's somewhat based on the Roman Empire mixed in with the cultures of today that the space once occupied. Basically, imagine how the Roman Empire would fit into modern times, and you got an interesting new...
  3. Kallyle

I'd like to see a region based on a former country rather than a current one. It would certainly be surprising, and we all know how Game Freak wants to keep us on our toes lately. So, any ideas for a former country that would fit in the Pokémon World?