• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. BigBadButterfree

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

Ah, you meant specific Pokémon's inspiration. I thought you just meant the region itself, which didn't make much sense. Thanks for clearing that up.
  2. BigBadButterfree

What exactly about Hoenn says Mexico exactly? It's based off one of the Japanese regions, like the other 3 early generations. Unless you're talking about something else and I just didn't get that? And don't NY and Hawaii fall under the NA category anyway? Also, I don't see how gen 4 can be...
  3. BigBadButterfree

If that were the case, a sphinx-like Pokémon would be cool as a minor legendary. I don't really think the box legendaries have to correspond to their region though. They typically don't. I mean, even in sun and moon, where so much of alolan culture is mirrored from actual Hawaiian culture...
  4. BigBadButterfree

There are plenty of things that haven't been made into Pokémon yet. Dolphin, peacock, grasshopper, mosquito, cheetah, antelope, flamingo... and these are just common animals I can think of off the top of my head. There's a whole world of plants and other kingdoms that can be explored, so to me...
  5. BigBadButterfree

If by "sequel" you mean some kind of second iteration, yes, you are correct. Gens 1*-4 had third versions, and gen 5 had sequels. Gen 6 had nothing, and gen 7 is still going so it's up in the air. But I do think it would be nice to revisit Kalisz, or even anything that's not Kanto. I wish they...
  6. BigBadButterfree

Delphox doesn't have a Hindu spot on its forehead. Just a crease to kinda show how angry it is or whatever. I don't really think the starters have ever pointed to where we go next. The only one I can see that being accurate is Seeperior, who was based off of French royalty. But by that...