• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. V

Heyp?

Heyp?
  2. V

I wouldn't name myself after him if I didn't :P

I wouldn't name myself after him if I didn't :P
  3. V

Pokémon BW anime more comical

I never really got the hype about Ash and Paul's rivalry. I thought it was so bland and boring.
  4. V

I only know her by name. Still, I am thinking of joining tumblr. I only know you right now but...

I only know her by name. Still, I am thinking of joining tumblr. I only know you right now but you seem pretty active on it and I am sure I'll get to know others on there eventually. Either through tumblr or serebii.
  5. V

Well that was solved quickly

Well that was solved quickly
  6. V

So about tumblr. Are many forum members using it or mainly you?

So about tumblr. Are many forum members using it or mainly you?
  7. V

I wonder what kind of miserable life this guy has to just randomly hack sites in his spare time...

I wonder what kind of miserable life this guy has to just randomly hack sites in his spare time. I mean really?
  8. V

Seems like it's just random as well. The guy who hacked it is bragging on his twitter how he...

Seems like it's just random as well. The guy who hacked it is bragging on his twitter how he hacked multiple sites
  9. V

Wow someone actually hacked Serebii

Wow someone actually hacked Serebii
  10. V

What is your username on Serebii? Gotta name the person who referred me to their site.

What is your username on Serebii? Gotta name the person who referred me to their site.
  11. V

I know what you mean. If you look at the 'From 1-10 how would you rate each saga?' thread you...

I know what you mean. If you look at the 'From 1-10 how would you rate each saga?' thread you can see how many people around here love DP and how much they hate BW. TR seems to be on one of the main reasons. Maybe I should join Serebii. To be honest I only joined Bulbagarden because Bulbanews...
  12. V

Good to see I am not the only Zager fan. For a minute it felt like I was the only one

Good to see I am not the only Zager fan. For a minute it felt like I was the only one
  13. V

PREVIEW: BW120 "The White Ruins! Satoshi VS N!!"

Do the summaries say anything new?
  14. V

REVIEW: BW118: N's Secret... To The Other Side of the Mist!

This was a pretty good episode. Subtitles would definitely help to understand this episode but I get the gist of it. If I had to give a rating to this episode it would be a 8/10
  15. V

PREVIEW: BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Seems like we finally agree about something then.
  16. V

PREVIEW: BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

This sure looks like it will be a fun episode. I am still disappointed that it has nothing to do with the two parter but whatever. I guess it's pretty much confirmed that TR will lose which will cause them to team up with Looker. I hope Ash will do more than just train with Charizard and...
  17. V

So is Seger-Hakase pretty much done at this point?

I like Zager so I am defending him if someone bashes him without any good arguments. You are making it sound like me and other fans of BW TRio are fanboying over him for no reason, which isn't the case. Also why do you post that you like Zager and then in the next post say something which seems...
  18. V

Really? Because the only people I have seen who hate Zager are people on this forum who are all die hard fans of DP TRio.
  19. V

There is no indication that Dr Zager is gone from the series. Just because he is absent from episode N doesn't mean he is finished. Also what makes you think he is unpopular? Just because a lot of people on this forum are fans of DP TRio and don't like him doesn't mean he is unpopular in...
  20. V

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

What a coincidence. Today I watched Snivy's debut episode again and I thought the same thing. :P