• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Velvet

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

I'm okay with Charmendar/Charizard but I always remembered being more Squirtle - Wartortle - Blastoise fan growing up.
  2. Velvet

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

That's good, in that case I wouldn't mind if it was like that? I just worry about the writing.
  3. Velvet

I mean... I don't mind Lillie and/or Mallow coming but... Serena returning? That seems like a bit much in my opinion and seems to shove Galar to the side. I'd like the region to stand on it's own with it's own characters, you know? But maybe Lillie, Mallow and Serena will get better development?
  4. Velvet

Urgh I really hope that isn't the case.
  5. Velvet

NEWS: New Pokemon Anime Announcement!

I really hope that don't take Generations or Origins route.
  6. Velvet

@Knightwolf09 ended up seeing in the Anime thread but thanks for answering!
  7. Velvet

@Rath People have had it for a Month already due to VPN and Singapore and Canada getting it earlier on. @RileyXY1 That is true, maybe SWSH will bring people back and end up toppling Masters; but we'll have to wait and see until than.
  8. Velvet

Sw and Sh hasn't exactly gained..... favour, for a lack of a better term. While on the other hand Masters has gained quite a ton of popularity, so I can somewhat see them focusing on Masters and trying to avoid stirring the pot with Sw and Sh.
  9. Velvet

Maybe they are making a Pokemon Masters anime instead due to the positive influence it's gained?
  10. Velvet

I.... sincerely hope this isn't going to be a reboot. I don't trust the writing staff at all and I don't trust they'll do good with portrayals of the characters.
  11. Velvet

Wait? What't the announcement now?
  12. Velvet

Starters Discussion

I'm really pulling through for Water/Ghost or Water/Psychic for Sobble, Fire/Electric or Fire/Steel for Scorbunny and I guess Grass/Fighting or Grass/Dark for Grookey.
  13. Velvet

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Cynthia will probably be available eventually. All characters usually do or she'll end up getting an Alt.
  14. Velvet

Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'm personally waiting for Volkner and Sidney, Norman's already in (and with GOOD writing!) but I'm holding off until those two are avaliable.
  15. Velvet

One of my friends theorized that this might be a jab at the whole FIfa scandal from a few years back; the corruption in soccer and all.
  16. Velvet

The Characters in Pokémon Masters

I'm still waiting for Volkner to join the game, hopefully they'll give him a nice deep voice. Norman's voice in Masters is still kinda taking time getting used to lol
  17. Velvet

Still hoping for a Headless Horseman Pokemon.
  18. Velvet

Villain Team Speculation

They did seem to say that they "appear" I'm wondering whether they are staged to help push Marnie forward.
  19. Velvet

I'm not so sure about that, I wouldn't be surprised if Bede is using Rose just as Rose is using Bede. Kinda of a symbiotic relationship.
  20. Velvet

Honestly... Bede looks like the type that would kick people into the volcano for a Kodiak bar.