• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Soki

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

The big difference between Burnet and the GO characters is that Burnet was already part of Nintendo, while Pokémon GO isn't. So I'd say it's very unlikely indeed.
  2. Soki

omg we don't have a peacock yet indeed, this needs to be fixed asap. With Grass-type starters mostly being based on animals, it would be nice to have an actual plant-based one this time. Though I'm afraid the starters all being based on animals will stay a thing, they're probably more popular...
  3. Soki

It says something about poor Magearna if everyone (including me) just completely forgets about it :P We already have so many rabbits though, I'd prefer to see other things, though not sure if we've got much original stuff left in the first place.
  4. Soki

They clearly just meant a region based on it, don't take it so literally ^^; It sounds to me you've got an better idea, so please let's hear it instead of just criticing others' ideas.
  5. Soki

Dawn didn't have a lot of trouble traversing the snowy regions of Sinnoh in a skirt, I doubt Antartica will provide any trouble at all :p Well they don't have to give us regular clothes. SM was all about clothing for a hot climate, I'm all for getting clothing for a cold climate this time...
  6. Soki

I agree with those that don't want to see another tropical region. Counting ORAS, we've been to two tropicals ones in a row now, I'd like to see something different. Would love to see a cold region, especially because it would change the clothing customization a lot, since we weren't even...