• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. sol badguy

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

sorry i didn't word my idea better, i don't literally mean you have to log in and out. messages and data can either be given to you automatically like with the holograms in gen 6 or you can access the info through options screen. you wouldn't literally have to put in the name and subject like a...
  2. sol badguy

here are some ideas, i know i'm reaching but we can all dream. maybe somebody here knows how to do programming and we can team up but here goes: 1. i know the game allows us to connect with others through wi-fi but have more in game tech like a in game email account. 2. access to more data...
  3. sol badguy

which would be a good way to introduce a new type. im hoping the whole ultra beast angle is a preview of what could be next. that is true but not to the point where the whole game is on that theme. im talking literally everything, the trainers, technology, everything.
  4. sol badguy

Still playing sun/moon which i feel is inferior to X/Y(thats another story), one possibility i can see is another game with more of a alien influence. either a ship full of various pokemon crash land and spread or maybe a portal that leads to a new realm which could have plenty of new abstract...