• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. PartTimePokemonMaster

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

I think that BW did that right?
  2. PartTimePokemonMaster

I still want a south/central American or an African inspired region because they have such diverse biomes (a lot of mountains that could house ice types). Also there are a few normal combination types that have yet to be used (i want them all not that they'd all be good): normal/rock...
  3. PartTimePokemonMaster

Hey, do you all think that they will canonize Prof. Willow, Candela, Blanche, and Spark in future generations similar to the way they canonized Dr. Burnett in Sun&Moon?
  4. PartTimePokemonMaster

I would like to see those countries portrayed based on what you have described. If gen 8 was based in Peru or another south/central american country, how would you feel about a legendary/mythical pokemon based on the chupacabre or a psuedo-line based on the Quetzalcoatl?
  5. PartTimePokemonMaster

To be fair they could just take inspiration from various parts of Africa and cram them into a region that is mostly inspired by a specific country or city. Like how they kinda crammed stuff together for Gen V which was mostly based off of NY, but there was some inspiration from other North...