• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Panky..

REVIEW: SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

That's... a disturbing thought.
  2. Panky..

Knowing Guzma and Golisopod, I'd say that they intentionally held back on the physical power of the Jab, instead letting the Poison typing extending the torment against a Fairy type. It wouldn't be out of character for them to torture one of Kukui's students.
  3. Panky..

I think there's a big difference between Ash's and Guzma's "dirty tricks". In the former case, he never specifically ordered or expected his Pokemon to do what they did. Guzma on the other hand intentionally bases his strategy on dirty play in such a way that they're still within the legal limit...