• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Zexy

Do you hold on to any rare collectibles?

While playing Pokemon GO, I've seen lots of Trainers who do their own sorts of collections... 100% IVs is a very popular one (and for good reason, as a lot of them are useful), Shinies is of course another one. But I've heard of several other cases, such as: 0% IVs, 26.6% IVs (4/4/4, lowest...
  2. Zexy

The Pokemon GO Equipment Thread

I've seen lots of threads about GO's gameplay, and the software... but I always was wondering, shouldn't we all discuss our hardware a bit as well? When you GO out there to play, you should always get a few things with you to experience an enjoyable play session, the most important of which is...
  3. Zexy

Which Pokemon are you maxxing out? (for your level)

Hi everyone, I was just wondering, do you have any Pokemon you consider so good you just want them to be at their max possible level at all times? Either powering them up twice as soon as you level up, or if you're level 38+, letting them stay at Level 40 forever? Do you only max out 100% IVs...
  4. Zexy

EVENT (OVER): Special Battle Showdown (May 1st - May 14th, 2018)

Hello, everyone! Another event for Pokemon GO was announced just today, called the Special Battle Showdown. From May 1st (1:00 am PDT) until May 14th, the following bonuses will be available: Fighting-type Pokémon, such as Machop and Makuhita, will be found more frequently in the wild. 2x XP...
  5. Zexy

EVENT (OVER) - Celebrate The Earth (April 23th - April 30th, 2018)

Hello everyone, a new event was just announced and gone live! Celebrate The Earth (April 23th - April 30th, 2018) To commemorate the occasion of more than 4000 Trainers attending Earth Day cleenups, Grass, Ground and Water-type Pokemon appear more frequently and give out triple Stardust when...
  6. Zexy

Forums Maintenance

Hello, everyone. We unfortunately will have to take the forums down for a little longer, starting tomorrow, to fix a few remaining issues from the previous update. Thank you for your patience. Feel free to check our Discord server in the meantime.
  7. Zexy

ATTENTION: A note on debates and respect

Hey everyone, Lately, the staff have noticed a couple things going on in the section that we want to bring forward. Basically there has been way too much arguing and bitter language in some of the threads in the section, and it's turning the overall environment a little more toxic than we...
  8. Zexy

EVENT (OVER): Rayquaza, Hoenn Pokemon Round 4, and more! (February 9th - 23rd)

Hello, everyone! A new event was announced here, featuring Rayquaza, the fourth round of Hoenn region Pokemon (which appears to be the final major one, mostly focusing on Dragon and Flying-types) and some more treats to celebrate the occasion! Confirmed info so far (will update as new...
  9. Zexy

EVENT (OVER): Global Catch Challenge (Nov. 20 - Dec. 1, 2017)

A new event has been announced, and this time it's following a style similar to the one first seen in GO Fest. Introducing the Global Catch Challenge! View: https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/932324956251279360 In a few words, the goal is to catch 3 billion Pokémon worldwide from now...
  10. Zexy

What is the highest CP Pokemon you have transferred?

We have threads about the highest CP Pokemon you've encountered in the wild or currently have, but what about those that might have high enough CP but you still didn't find them worthy of holding a slot in your inventory? :( So I wonder, just how far are you willing to go with your transfers? I...
  11. Zexy

Raid Bosses have changed!

Hello, everyone; it appears that the Raid Boss roster of all Ranks except 5 was changed today. As omahanime put it nicely in the Raid Boss wishlist thread: So, what do you think of this new change? Please use this thread for discussion on the changes and keep the old one for wishlists and...
  12. Zexy

Mafia Universe Hydra Event 2017

Forwarded message from @Thingyman, Webmaster and founder of Mafia Universe: Quick Mafia Championship Update For those who didn't follow the Mafia Championship to the end, Dels from GameFAQs ended up winning the fourth season. He will be receiving a winner's certificate signed by Dmitry...
  13. Zexy

Mafia: Zexy Games Mafia III - Endgame: One Man Army of WE - 6/12/17

Zexy Games Mafia III a.k.a. WE Can't Believe You Can Believe This Is Zexy's Third Version of Zexy Games Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia Mafia... Mafia WElcome to Zexy Games Mafia III, a not-officially-special-but-still-special occasion game hosted by... come on, you can guess it (and it's still not...
  14. Zexy

Is your region active enough when it comes to GO?

Some people live in urban areas where more GO players gather, making gyms turnover rate bigger but Raids more easy to complete and rare species are easier to get. Others may live in rural areas where Gyms rarely change hands and Raids or rare species are a problem. So, what about your region...
  15. Zexy

Your headcanon teams for Blanche/Candela/Spark?

So I was wondering, if Blanche Candela and Spark were actual GO players (level 40 most likely), what do you think their top teams would be?
  16. Zexy

How would you balance the metagame?

So as things currently are, some Pokemon are just too strong while others are unusable. While this has always been the case in Pokemon games, it can be fixed to some extent. How would you buff/nerf Pokemon to stabilize the Gym metagame better?
  17. Zexy

Your "Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments.

So basically, this thread is retelling those times from when you were playing a Pokémon GO and you did something that made you look like an idiot, particularly the mistakes from early in the game. I was actually powering up a Raticate for a while as it was my highest CP Pokemon and haven't...
  18. Zexy

Which attackers/defenders do you use the most?

In this thread you may explain, with as little or much detail you wish, which attackers (for Raids or Gym Battles) and defenders of yours you prefer using the most and why, in what situations etc. Basically you can show off your best Pokémon and how you prefer using them. I'll start off with my...
  19. Zexy

Say hi to my new Buddy!

Hello to all GO players browsing this forum. It is with great honor that I announce that I have chosen @TeaWest as my Buddy as we GO around moderating the Pokémon GO section. I'm sure he'll do great and am looking forward to all the nice things we can do for the section together. Please greet...
  20. Zexy

Most/Least Favourite Routes per region?

So I was thinking a while ago, which routes in the main series games do you like most/least in each region. Some of them sure are unique, in ways that can amuse or annoy some players. My thoughts on this are: