• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Adil

Opinion on m21 animation

I welcome the new art style and the setting looks beautiful. I think the last movie that I watched from the beginning to end was the Keldeo one. But this one has my attention so far.
  2. Adil

Pokémon Movie Music Collection

Downloaded almost immediately. Fingers crossed for Under the Alolan Sun's full version in the future.
  3. Adil

Season 20: Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Dub Episode Titles Thread

The credits in the picture are from the 42nd episode, in which Brian voiced Dewgong presumably.
  4. Adil

Looks like they have already dubbed episodes 57 and 58. (we don't have Japanese titles for the episodes after 53rd one) https://twitter.com/EddyTZenLee/status/93450813768360755 EDIT: Nevermind, it was just a case of wrong DVR numbering.
  5. Adil

SM031: The Island Whisperer! Airs on September 16 Source: Zap2it
  6. Adil

Bulbagarden staff drive 2017 underway: Aug. 25 set as deadline

Please use the announcement thread for queries regarding the staff drive.
  7. Adil

The title is real. It's up on the site that RandomDude101 linked above
  8. Adil

The International Dub Thread

Maybe you misheard. They pronounce it the same way as the English dub.
  9. Adil

nhjm has confirmed that he did not send those titles. Whoever sent them is an imposter.
  10. Adil

No one knows, but it would be as good a guess as any that CN was more interested in airing original and regional shows. Some of the shows that did get dubbed in Hindi never aired on CN India (DBZ Kai being one of the examples. Its first 2 seasons aired on CN Pakistan instead... They use the same...
  11. Adil

CN discontinued the first Hindi dub after 14th season. The 2nd one is up to season 10 at least (from eight onward are yet to air), in addition to however far they're into XY. Along with movies, they're doing two series simultaneously, XY and AG (presumably done with latter, since Ash's VA...
  12. Adil

I have asked nhjm for confirmation. I'll let you know if these are real or fake as soon as I get a response.
  13. Adil

PREVIEW: SM028: The Fierce Pokébase Match! Aim for a Home Run to Turn the Tide!!

The preview looks sick! Cheering for Lana!! Also, Furuya does voice another character, who was seen playing baseball once
  14. Adil

PREVIEW: SM026: Farewell, Mamane!

Is this new? From the official site
  15. Adil

SM012: The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair! (June 3)
  16. Adil

Like abcboy said, judging from the dates for the episodes, it's definitely for XD.
  17. Adil

NEWS: Pokemon English dub moving from Cartoon Network to Disney XD

XD schedule for this month
  18. Adil

Season 19: Pokémon the Series: XYZ - Dub Title Thread

Final (tentative) batch, courtesy of nhjm: * Facing the Needs of the Many! * Till We Compete Again! * The Legend of X, Y, and Z! (side story) No mention of Cilan episode.
  19. Adil

REVIEW: S20 EP01: Alola to New Adventure!

Dub cast for the episode
  20. Adil

Pokemon sun and moon will air on Disney XD instead of CN

I am assuming it might have more to do with CN than it being TPCi's choice If 7 a.m. time slot for the new episodes was any indication... It doesn't come as a surprise. Also, CN's programming has become more repetitive than it has ever been. *cough TTGO* Anyway, I hope it does well on XD...