• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. RileyXY1

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

That's what I thought that was. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  2. RileyXY1

I don't think that's gonna happen. It will make Megas even more powerful than they already are.
  3. RileyXY1

That's a lot of stretching.
  4. RileyXY1

I would love a colder region. Ice types need more love!
  5. RileyXY1

Here's my hopes for Gen 8: Customization stays. The clothes are not version exclusive. There are more haircut options. No new mechanic like Megas and Z-Moves. Festival Plaza is removed. Walking with your Pokemon returns. Old fishing mechanics return. The Fire starter is not humanoid. The...
  6. RileyXY1

This has been proven fake. We've known that this was fake ever since the middle stage starter evos were revealed.
  7. RileyXY1

No chance. No areas of civilization anywhere.
  8. RileyXY1

I'd take any area as long as it's not tropical. With the possibility of there being three straight games taking place in warm, sunny areas, I have become sick and tired of tropical areas in Pokemon.