• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Jackalantyrn

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

The legendaries are not about good and evil its about prominent figures and dark doesnt mean evil thats a heavily misunderstood and misused truth. Dark is simply darkness/shadow. Wolves, bats are dark. Flowers most birds those are light. Sun and moon. Nothing about those is evil. Anubis is the...
  2. Jackalantyrn

Anubis to me is the better option as he is the darker counter part of all of them. I would like a bast form of some sort as well i hate zygarde personally. Everything about him. As for psuedos no anubis should be a front and center probably with horus as they are kinda seen as the opposities...
  3. Jackalantyrn

I want to see an Egyptian themed one. The pokemon you could do would be intense. Legendaries based of the falcon and jackal. Anubis and Ra. We have not had a falcon or a jackal yet either, and a king cobra and a sphinx style one. There are some really legit pokemon they could do for this.