• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. LightningTopaz

The New Weekly Prompt Thread

Your prompt this week: "I did it...I won." Your main character has won or accomplish something they've been trying to win or accomplish for years. What did they win/accomplish, and how do they feel now that they've won?
  2. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your character was really looking forward to something, but then had to cancel their plans when they caught a cold. How do they cope with the wrench in their plans?
  3. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: One of your characters gets a huge surprise birthday party--how do they react?
  4. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: "Sorry I'm late--the Pokemon needed attention." Your characters really need to get somewhere, but the Pokemon really want attention! So are they ever able to get up?
  5. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your characters go to an anime/gaming convention--what is there to do? Does anyone cosplay? Be creative!
  6. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: A good deed you did has got the press' attention--what exactly did you do to earn the accolades?
  7. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Suppose you had the chance to completely rewrite an arc of the Pokemon TV show--which arc would you rewrite, and why? What would you change in your rewrite (keeping in mind that it still has to make it out with a general audiences rating?)
  8. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: So much to do, and so little time! Your characters have too much to do! Do they crack under pressure, or can they handle it?
  9. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: It's way too hot to go anywhere....so how are your characters coping with the heat?
  10. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your characters are at the local ballpark--which teams are playing? Is the crowd into it? Be creative!
  11. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week is inspired by the new Sword and Shield trailer: What do you think Galar's evil team is like? What do you think their goal is?
  12. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: It's summer festival time, and that means fireworks! Write about the most epic fireworks display ever.
  13. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Didn't expect THAT to get a remake... Your characters are watching the Pokeworld counterpart of E3, and an unlikely game is announced to be getting a remaster--what game was announced?
  14. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Your characters audition for the school play. What role does everyone want? Do your characters try for this role, another role, or are they happy just being on the crew?
  15. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: "Oh no, not again..." The villains have caught up to your heroes again--so how do your heroes escape this time?
  16. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: I was NOT expecting a storm warning at 3 AM!
  17. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: No matter how hard you plan, your party keeps getting rained out!
  18. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: Suppose "Detective Pikachu" was an in universe franchise in the Pokeworld. What do you think it would look like? How different would it be from the game and live movie we got in our world?
  19. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: "Just tell me, already!" Write a scene or the start of a story beginning with this line.
  20. LightningTopaz

Your prompt this week: What is one activity from the games that you wish was brought to life or adapted better in the show? How would you imagine this activity to look in the show?