• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. T

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

I'm really sorry everyone, I've got a lot on my plate and it'll be that way for an indefinite amount of time so trades will probably take a back seat for a long while. I'm finding it difficult for me to be online when other people are. You can, it'll take a bit for me right now to respond to...
  2. T

As directed to everyone (2 people) who posted, I'm going to continue being really busy for quite a while. I can breed easily, but setting up trade times and negotiating a trade might be a tad difficult. Sorry for such a late response, but I might already have those. Did I not remove them from...
  3. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] Anything is fine, it's my fault for making you wait for so long. School is really busy at the time (finals and all), but I'll be 100% (hopefully) after Friday.
  4. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] Uhhhhhh, I somehow didn't notice any of this, sorry ;.; If either of you are still interested in trading, please let me know. Also, Lysson;, if you are still interested in the Carvanha we can work out something (I'll probably just...
  5. T

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until...
  6. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Yes I do, again, sorry for the late response. I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be...
  7. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Is it possible for you to get these as females: Premier Ball HA Squirtle Heal Ball HA Snubbull Premier Ball HA Delibird Premier Ball HA Pansear Dusk Ball HA Druddigon Yet again, really sorry for all these delays ;.;
  8. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Nah, that's plenty to me :B Sorry for another late response, I've been playing a lot of Megaman Battle Network lately >.> <.< I'll try to let you know what I'd be interested in by tomorrow afternoon (PST). I'd be happy to trade you those 5 (and...
  9. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Sorry, for the late response, been really busy D: I'll try to sort my stuff out and get stuff cloned for you (assuming you still want all 5 mons and the Bergmite). Do you ahve a list of stuff you can offer?
  10. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread That's okay, I'll be happy to trade for the Chansey :) What's a good time for you tomorrow? I'm only going to be available from 3pm - 9pm PST.
  11. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread That'd be awesome, thanks :) Just a random female with its Hidden Ability in the Ball I specified is good, no need to breed it or anything.
  12. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 03/18/15) Unfortunately it does not, sorry about that ;.;
  13. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Uhhh, we never discussed that haha. Do you have a list of what you currently have? Otherwise do you have access to any of the following?: HA Ultra Ball Lillipup HA Ultra Ball Dwebble HA Net Ball Binacle HA Premier Ball Klefki
  14. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Whoops, I wasn't online :l Really sorry about that, I might be able to catch you at a later time today?
  15. T

Do you have any preference of English or French? We have both. If you don't really care, I can...

Do you have any preference of English or French? We have both. If you don't really care, I can get it cloned now in fact. What times are you available (in your time). I'm Pacific Time by the way.
  16. T

Would you mind a clone? Because we have a perfect Bold one with the moves you want we can clone...

Would you mind a clone? Because we have a perfect Bold one with the moves you want we can clone for you. Otherwise we can breed you a spitback one.
  17. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Sorry, I had already gone to bed when you posted that D: I'll be available from 6pm - 10pm PST today. If you're an hour ahead that'd be 7pm - 11pm for you (right?).
  18. T

Heya, just wanted to make sure. Did you want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold spread? Or did you want a...

Heya, just wanted to make sure. Did you want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold spread? Or did you want a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish spread? You didn't seem to respond to my post.
  19. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread That's okay haha (I had no idea there was that kind of restriction on PMs here 0.o). Anyways, I'll be available tomorrow at 1pm - 10pm PST. What times are you around? And what timezone are you in?
  20. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread From my knowledge, Counter does double the damage back based on the damage taken from a physical attack. I'm fairly sure it doesn't have any base power or dependency on your Attack stat. However, what I do know for sure is that Seismic Toss does...