• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Mitchman

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

I mentioned two examples, but forgot to add that only in special cases can you forge an Ultra Gem of different typing. Like, you aren't gonna get multitype mega evos for every mega, that would be ridiculous.
  2. Mitchman

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

So, who else wants Ultra Burst to be the new thing of gen 8? What I mean is, without introducing anything new, Gamefreak takes Ultra Burst and expands it. The idea I have is very simple. Using a new bracelet, it has a power I like to call Burst Forge. Taking a Z-Crystal and a Mega Stone, it...