• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. SerenaToAlola

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

I think it's a cute idea though. Blue elephants are cute. It's not like cats had much to do with fire.
  2. SerenaToAlola

I would rather have Southern Kalos and also Portugal/Spain in this case. A UK region feels like it would be similar to Kalos.
  3. SerenaToAlola

I think these and this Could work nicely in an ancient Rome based region covering Italy, Turkey Egypt and Greece.
  4. SerenaToAlola

Those are massive regions tho. It took 4 games for them to finish Japan. That said I can picture new games having regions based on areas close to France. Germany/Spain/Italy probably.
  5. SerenaToAlola

The rabbit in the moon thing is also a Chinese legend. I think it could be cool to have a region based on Beijing. Pancham becomes somewhat of a second mascot. A Fire/Grass paper lantern Pokemon. A Ground/Fighting terracotta warrior Pokemon. 12 legendaries for each of the zodiac lol. It can...
  6. SerenaToAlola

Germany would be pretty similar to France though...
  7. SerenaToAlola

I think it'll either be Italy, Spain/Portugal or the UK since they're all next to France/Kalos. Greece or the Scandinavian countries would be cool too.