• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. SoaringDylan

What are these Yu-Gi-Oh! cards worth?

Playing the game and knowing the meta is the short answer :ROFLMAO: Nobody truly knows but common cards usually aren't worth more than a few pence and the rarer cards all depend on how rare they are, if they have also been released in other sets, if they're actually useful in the meta Yada...
  2. SoaringDylan

What are these Yu-Gi-Oh! cards worth?

View: https://www.amazon.com/YuGiOh-2014-Super-Starter-Space-Time/dp/B00LPE4B4G You won't be getting a whole ton. The set itself also isn't that promising, so holding on doesn't sound like it'll be worth it.
  3. SoaringDylan

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Friendly reminder to y'all that we do have a report button on posts. Reporting tends to be faster than pinging mods ;)
  4. SoaringDylan

Report button to request deletion

It depends on the particular thread, f.e: If you say open an episode review thread in the anime section and it gets multiple pages of replies, we won't honor your request. If you want a blog post deleted then yeah, no issue.
  5. SoaringDylan

Report button to request deletion

What thread are you looking to delete?
  6. SoaringDylan

The Situation Room 3.0

I knew it was somewhere but I tried everything for 10 min to try and find how it was concluding it wasn't possible even though I was sure it was :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  7. SoaringDylan

The Situation Room 3.0

Hence why I put it in quotations :p
  8. SoaringDylan

The Situation Room 3.0

A preface to this whole post @Oricorio The Syndicate uses MyBB as a forum software, this is a way more rudimentary (free) set of software which makes it easier to make small changes to the system. We're using Xenforo, the two poll systems are inherently different. As you'll see with my...
  9. SoaringDylan

It's not. Example: "I'm having a bad day" -laughing reaction-
  10. SoaringDylan

inserts facepalm reaction
  11. SoaringDylan

...for the reason I state in the post?
  12. SoaringDylan

Someone asked this before and: So while I'd love to add both of these and more: I'm afraid I won't be able to.
  13. SoaringDylan

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

@Meta Boss I can't quite remember this change but I didn't frequent the VG forums, how about you guys @vg mods?
  14. SoaringDylan

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

The Search Server has been down since the cloudflare issues from yesterday. Tech's have been contacted but it hasn't been fixed yet. :(
  15. SoaringDylan

The Avatar Check Thread

Yeah... Gonna have to say no.
  16. SoaringDylan

We're fine with emotes as it's more clear cut as to what someone is doing (and it's actually something a user could report). Which is unlike a reaction, which you often miss unless you're the recipient.
  17. SoaringDylan

We had actually decided not to add a sad / angry (or similar) emote due to the fact that it can be used to negatively react to posts. So I'm afraid we'll have to pass on this idea :\
  18. SoaringDylan

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Nah, Clearly the Switch Mini will be robust enough that kids can throw with it like a ball :')
  19. SoaringDylan

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Slightly off topic, but there's a whole slew of balancing that can become an issue with this one. A lot of Pokémon early on tend to only have normal moves, which makes it hard to hit steel/rock types. Making them clearly advantageous. I ran into that issue while designing my own Pokémon...
  20. SoaringDylan

It's to be expected that half a year before release a demo doesn't have all the finished graphics and bugs ironed out. Speaking here as a game developer my self, graphics and polish are for the final stages of the game. For a demo, it's already looking great imo.