• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. NintenZero

That Moment When...

Ayyyyyy one and all. Here's a cool little newbie game I thought of. (yaz I'm cool too ya know...) ~ Out of all the Pokemon Games we all encounter a moment when... You know. Something goes down that's ironic/amusing/irritating. From Red/Blue allllll the way to Ultra Sun/Moon. ~ SO! Let's have...
  2. NintenZero

KPZ: Abstract Obsolescence

Hello one and all. Prepare for the worst. I'm a freelance artist and have been working on art for the past 4 years now off and on occasionally. Over the course of time I've found myself fond of the abstract. I may or may not draw more and do more however something is truly compelling me to...
  3. NintenZero

Yo!

What's up fellow members? I'm NintenZero, hope to talk to you all eventually.