• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. WatcherMark

REVIEW: SM134: Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

"I have to go now. My planet needs me."
  2. WatcherMark

What's really annoying me at the moment is how some of the characters are going on about Guzma's supposed 'violent' fighting style when I'm not seeing him do anything that hasn't been done a thousand times during this series. I guarantee, if Satoshi had used the same 'put the baby between...
  3. WatcherMark

Damn, the battle between Suiren and Guzma was amazing but brutal. I liked it for despite showing that Ashirene was a strong Pokemon, it didn't stand a chance in this match. I did like how Suiren prepared for a First Impression attack, and how Guzma seemed to predict this and changed his...