• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Poké Boss

SPECULATION: Generation VIII Games Speculation

>Inb4 the Villain Team wants the independence of PokeCatalonia. :LOL::D:p
  2. Poké Boss

Personally I dislike cold, icy regions. They are incredibly boring and plain. But this doesn't mean I want an other hot, tropical region again. It would be a bit too much. Instead, I am talking about a BALANCED REGION. Not hot, not cold. Something like Johto or Unova. Those are the best...
  3. Poké Boss

USA and Japan are always my favorite options for a Pokemon region. If not, my bet is Brazil or China.
  4. Poké Boss

I just don´t like cold/snowy/icy/ dark regions... at all. So I hope we keep getting regions with either moderate climate, subtropical climate, or tropical climate. Those are what I like best. A moderate climate like Johto or Unova would be my personal choice for the next region.
  5. Poké Boss

USA and Japan are probably my favourite countries irl in terms of nature, culture, biodiversity, visuals etc, and are always my top favourite choices for a new Pokemon Region. I am really glad that literally all Pokemon games except XY take place in either Japan or USA and as repetitive as some...