• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Tuoko

Trailers and News Discussion

AAAHH. I'm surprised by Rowlet's final evo being Grass/Ghost... Incineroar and Primarina look great when they're animated! I love the Tapus and their Z-Move... It's perfect. And the Battle Tree? Sign me up for that. 0: Cosmog is 999% adorable. Alolan Persian is still ugly to me.
  2. Tuoko

Well, more so Trevenant than Espurr, As for the trailer, I'm expecting something other than Type: Null from CoroCoro, and that's it, so just like how September was. I'd be happy to be wrong, though. :p
  3. Tuoko

Eh, I don't mind that we have to wait until January to transfer our Pokemon to Sun/Moon... I actually liked that about X/Y. EDIT: I just hope the update doesn't get delayed.
  4. Tuoko

Heliolisk? I get the feeling it's Salandit or its evolution, though.
  5. Tuoko

Since it's after CoroCoro is officially released... We'll most likely get something that isn't revealed in CoroCoro. It'd be odd not to.
  6. Tuoko

The dream is dead. Oh well. Burnet returning is interesting, though... Unless they pull the relative stick on us again.
  7. Tuoko

Has anyone noticed that CG Solgaleo and Lunala entered a portal that looks similar to UB-01's?
  8. Tuoko

Hm... Apparently the text implies that he's in the Alola region studying the new Alola forms? It'd be nice if someone could clear that up, but you might be right @Life I also like the idea of him giving us Charizard.
  9. Tuoko

"オーキッド Ōkiddo" There's that... But yeah, it has to be a relative of Oak's, different eyebrow style and I don't think someone can get that tanned.
  10. Tuoko

That'd also apply to the regular new Pokemon. They've been discovered before we've seen them. I was referring to new as in when we have known them.
  11. Tuoko

Going by this, new form differences, regional variants, and Mega Evolutions are classified as new Pokemon, since they have never been discovered until now.
  12. Tuoko

Some Sun/Moon news today would be nice for my birthday. :p I'm not going to expect something out of the 3DS Direct, but it would be odd if they didn't show anything relating to Sun/Moon, especially since it's their biggest game of the year.
  13. Tuoko

@Mitchman Speaking of starter evolutions, this happened View: https://twitter.com/NintendoFrance/status/769184681313132549 Kinda makes me suspicious.
  14. Tuoko

Honestly, I still wish contests were a series staple. If they're going to be gone for a generation (like Generation 5), then at least replace them with something that gives out ribbons... I'd like a side activity to get ribbons from.
  15. Tuoko

We actually have 38 revealed, not 40. Though we'll probably go over 40 in September tbh.
  16. Tuoko

Oh, wait. Nevermind, I misremembered. Though, the use of the word "may" suggests it's possible we won't get one. "In addition to that, Battle Director, Shigeki Morimoto, will be attending Gamescom to give insight into the world of Pokémon, and it is said there may be a surprise."
  17. Tuoko

It's worth noting that the surprise was said to not be guaranteed.
  18. Tuoko

Even though we did, it's pretty obvious that it was made for the trailer.
  19. Tuoko

I'm sure we're past the days of having one Mythical Pokemon. If Generation 7 lasts three years, then we should have three more Mythical Pokemon. Speaking of that... Something to consider is that Magearna is in the same spot as Manaphy and Victini, in that they both were revealed before their...
  20. Tuoko

It'll be happening 8 PM my time!