• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. G

Mafia: All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Everyone enjoys a vacation. Hero or villain, it doesn't matter. Sometimes, you just gotta get away from it all. It's a universal appeal to everything that makes them alive, offering them a chance to just relax and unwind. To each and every one of them, a card was sent out. An invitation for such...
  2. G

Mafia: Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

November 6th, 2022. A new game genre, virtual-reality massive multiplayer online role-playing game, hits the shelves in the form of Sword Art Online. The first of its kind, the players plunge themselves into a virtual world, where they are capable of nearly anything. 10,000 copies are available...
  3. G

Wanted: DW Lileep

My only requirements are that the Lileep needs to be Female and it needs to have its Dream World Ability, Storm Drain. EDIT: This has been taken care of, and the thread is now obsolete.
  4. G

Gen V WiFi RMT

First things first. This is for WiFi random matchup, so take that into account. I carry a strong dislike for legends, as well. This team is meant to hit fast and hit hard, leaving no room for the opponent to try anything clever. Almost everything here is also purely hypothetical at this point...