• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. T

Heeyyyyyy. We miss you on SPPf :c How are you doing?

Heeyyyyyy. We miss you on SPPf :c How are you doing?
  2. T

can u not call me draggy pls

can u not call me draggy pls
  3. T

Don't tell me what to do. WOW RUDE :( And, no, Male Meowstic > Female Meowstic

Don't tell me what to do. WOW RUDE :( And, no, Male Meowstic > Female Meowstic
  4. T

No. lol.

No. lol.
  5. T

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
  6. T

Holy fuck. Did you see what I saw at SPPf?

Holy fuck. Did you see what I saw at SPPf?
  7. T

Guilds 'war' each other in OU battles (most of the time), and I was picked as to the war team...

Guilds 'war' each other in OU battles (most of the time), and I was picked as to the war team (the guilds better battlers).
  8. T

I made TEG's war team..

I made TEG's war team..
  9. T

Team Enchanted Garden - Page 1148

Team Enchanted Garden - Page 1148
  10. T

It was funny :x

It was funny :x
  11. T

Saph bought powers a while ago on the xat, and reversed banned people. Everything you type is...

Saph bought powers a while ago on the xat, and reversed banned people. Everything you type is backwards.
  12. T

Get on the TEG xat when you see this

Get on the TEG xat when you see this
  13. T

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground ~ WT

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground ~ WT
  14. T

I've been watching, she's logged on daily. [What happened? lol]

I've been watching, she's logged on daily. [What happened? lol]
  15. T

I don't. btw, I asked Sweet May about the Dragon club on the 14th. Still haven't gotten a...

I don't. btw, I asked Sweet May about the Dragon club on the 14th. Still haven't gotten a response. [.... Did he tell you this? I never even knew they were dating. Yveltal doesn't really talk to me much... emogirl's bio: Whenever I begin to be happy, my whole world falls apart all at once...
  16. T

[Yveltal was dating emogirl... They broke up recently. wat]

[Yveltal was dating emogirl... They broke up recently. wat]
  17. T

Screw you, extremism is good. ~WT

Screw you, extremism is good. ~WT
  18. T

The test that you told me to take, I think.

The test that you told me to take, I think.
  19. T

Tell him that doesn't surprise me ~ WT

Tell him that doesn't surprise me ~ WT
  20. T

[IMG]

[IMG]