• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Oriden

Trailers and News Discussion

Totally feeding this fear by pointing out that Cutiefly and Ribombee are the exact same size as Flabebe and Floette, so there's almost a direct parallel. Not that I want this to happen either. =< We have enough poke-sexdolls this generation with Bounsweet's line.
  2. Oriden

Well I guess RKS System is enough of a reference to Sinnoh for me. XD Bring on the 3D Underground~ But gawd Jangmo-o's evos are still terrible. Glad for Alolan Muk, though- where Alolan Grimer was a missed opportunity, Alolan Muk is certainly a saving grace. Disappointed too that Bounsweet...
  3. Oriden

If anything, if it is a reference to Arceus's ring around Type: Null's neck, that would imply that Type: Null is definitely weaker than Arceus, as they'd be using a symbol of Arceus to keep it contained.
  4. Oriden

I gotta agree with this. I'm disappointed to see that features in games I never got around to playing have been discontinued before I could even experience them. Like I never got Black or White, but now if or when I do, I guess I'll never know what Dream World was like? And I still play Diamond...
  5. Oriden

That and they're kinda boring without knowing anything more about them. XD Which would be plot spoilery, and I'm pretty sure that even people who don't mind evolution spoilers don't want plot spoilers, so... yeah, definitely don't want any more Ultra Beasts revealed at this point.
  6. Oriden

Definitely agree with rather knowing the evolutions of the starters beforehand, I'd rather not pick one just to have it evolve into something I hate when I could pick one whose final evolution I like. Liiiike for example... if I were to choose Litten and have it evolve into the awful form we've...
  7. Oriden

Well I'm sure they could come up with another reason besides collecting Zygarde cells, but it would be a nice tie-in if half of Zygarde was in Kalos, thus warranting the return to collect it and perhaps do whatever Kalos plot thing was happening there.
  8. Oriden

I think the best way they could do a two-region game would be if your return to the second region was for a specific plot purpose related to the previous region, and beating the gyms and elite 4 for that region is made just an optional thing that you could do while you're there, if you really...
  9. Oriden

So far as I know, there's no confirmation one way or the other. Google doesn't seem to be turning up anything aside from speculation either.
  10. Oriden

Wasn't the biggest problem with Johto/Kanto the fact that it was just... plainly repetitive? They could bring back the second region in the post-game concept if they've managed to find a way to make the return interesting enough to warrant the extended playthrough.
  11. Oriden

I dunno, they may have seemed to have stopped that in Sinnoh, but I think that had something to do with Unova and its whole... 90% new pokemon thing acting like previous generations didn't exist, followed by Kalos with its one new eeveelution and a ton of Megas filling in the would-be cross-gen...
  12. Oriden

I don't think it's fair to compare to Johto, though, as the second generation ever introduced and the only one that was attached to the previous gen directly via post-game. It was kinda the first step in deciding where Pokemon would go after Gen 1. Certain things, like introducing new fossils...
  13. Oriden

I kinda wonder if something didn't happen last week because the trailer was late and we did get such a short amount of footage, then they announced the next batch of news for the 20th. Maybe we were due for a lot more, but they just weren't ready to show the rest of it yet. The UB announcement...
  14. Oriden

The red and black one is probably Gladion. It doesn't bare as strong a resemblance as the other two, but falling in with all that we've speculated so far, it's not an unreasonable conclusion. And maybe it's just me, but gaining more evidence towards a relationship between the NPCs and the Ultra...
  15. Oriden

I would have to disagree. XD I find the Ultra Beasts underwhelming news no matter what. Lugarugan stole the show in CoroCoro. no doubt, but the two Ultra Beasts were kinda just "meh" news aside from that, only further confirming what we had already speculated when we saw the Aether Foundation...
  16. Oriden

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that it's an evolution with two forms and not a split evolution at this point. People just can't be bothered to use the correct terminology and say things like "evolutions" instead of going to the trouble of writing out "evolution forms". Just saying so... you...
  17. Oriden

Yeah but that could be meaningless like a lot of pokedex entries are. We don't grab a boy and evolve him into a Kadabra overnight either (maybe not the best example due to Gen 1 crazyness but you know that I mean, right? XD) so I wouldn't call that information anything to go by.
  18. Oriden

Okay, maybe it's just me who feels like the explanation for Mega Evolution could be explored more. XD But I still think it's too soon to diverge away from it instead of building upon it. If the franchise starts relying on what I'm going to call "blip mechanics"- things we only see for a single...
  19. Oriden

I am really not fond of the idea of Z-forms, it feels much too soon to switch to a new form mechanic when they could be building off of Mega Evolution instead. I mean, I know it's been a few years but that is technically still new, barely explored, and unexplained. We could be learning more...
  20. Oriden

I wonder if it's a coincidence that all of the members of the Aether Foundation (plus Gladion and Lillie) all have green eyes... I know it's been said that the blondes are all probably related but what if Faba and Wicke are related to them too?