• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. WallflowerCanyon

SPECULATION: Generation VI: The Future

So... what's the deal with TPC having private videos reserved on YouTube? I tried searching on their channel, and I don't quite understand what this is all about. @!Z! Please dude... just stop it already. Who gives a flying Flygon about whether people support Gen 7 as the next game? Just... who...
  2. WallflowerCanyon

The plot thickens... I honestly hope we don't have to wait till E3 to hear a game announcement. I doubt it, but I'm hoping not. The Magiana/Mageara reveal had made the waiting feel even worse. Brace for impact? No dawg, I think you mean embrace the impact. Embrace the impact, we must.
  3. WallflowerCanyon

For some reason, this reminded me of the Unown radio signals you hear in GSC/HGSS, and now I'm creeped out. @Platinum Lucario Like what everybody else has said, I don't think they're going back to staggered release. Especially since the past two sets of games(XY and ORAS) have been released...
  4. WallflowerCanyon

I was just thinking about that show myself. And oddly still, both Masuda and the Japanese Pokemon Twitter have all kept quiet about it as well. They all probably won't be saying anything until after the CoroCoro magazine itself is released on Monday, but regardless surely they know the Internet...
  5. WallflowerCanyon

Son, that boat's already done sailed and come back to the harbor.:ROFLMAO: I don't know about you guys, but I honestly feel we're going to be genuinely surprised by what we're getting. Magiana was just the tip of the iceberg. I couldn't help but notice a few interesting things in the manga, but...
  6. WallflowerCanyon

I really hope we hear something in the next two weeks... pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssseee... this is getting ridiculous if it hasn't already, I don't think that picture is anything significant.
  7. WallflowerCanyon

More CoroCoro news popped up earlier today, and it had to do with Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken. The part that grabbed my attention was this little bit from Serebii's front page: "It questions what Shadow Mewtwo's objective is and its relation to the mysterious girl" Is there supposed to be a Single...
  8. WallflowerCanyon

From what I've been able to observe, I think it just depends on the game. What I find surprising is that so far, Masuda hasn't hyped up Magiana's reveal in CoroCoro on Twitter, in the same way he did for Zygarde's Formes back in September. Considering it's a brand-new Pokemon, it's kind of...
  9. WallflowerCanyon

I'm trying to come up with a Star Wars quote involving the Dark Side as a response, but failed I have. XD Going to retract a little bit on what I had said earlier, but Magiana's overall design does kind of come off like it's a Gen 6 Pokémon... it's just my personal opinion though, and it's kind...
  10. WallflowerCanyon

Either way we go is ok for me. I have a strong feeling that we'll get a game announcement very soon, maybe within the next couple of weeks. And I'm almost positive that game will have Zygarde's Formes obtainable, as well as Volcanion and maybe even Magiana as event Pokemon. What exactly it is...
  11. WallflowerCanyon

You have no idea... even when the OFFICIAL WEBSITE clearly shown that BW were for the DS, people were in denial about it and insisted that it "wasn't confirmed" and that it would be for the 3DS.
  12. WallflowerCanyon

IIRC, they're supposed to show off how Pokemon GO works next month: Niantic's Pokémon GO GDC Session Coming March 14 | Nintendo News If it's supposed to be going hand-in-hand with the upcoming main series game, then I can kinda see a trailer for the new game popping up somewhere between now...
  13. WallflowerCanyon

IMO, the Gen 7 VS Gen 6/6.5 debate is almost pointless. I have a strange feeling that we'll know what it is we're getting on the coming days, if not weeks. The ungodly amount of hype for the 20th anniversary(I mean that in a good way) and the ongoing Zygarde hype doesn't exactly help the...
  14. WallflowerCanyon

Honest to god, I hope they get their crap straight on whether it's a Mythical or not. One site saying it is and the other site not saying anything at all is going to cause confusion. But going off on that it is a Mythical... is this the first time that 2 Mythical Pokemon have starred in a movie...
  15. WallflowerCanyon

Masuda: My brand-NEW POKEMANZ!! Let me show you it! Poke-fandom: *screaming and crying* Hold on to your seat belts and your eyeballs, because I have a strong feeling in the Force that we're gonna hear a game announcement in the coming days. P.S. Where on Serebii does it say Magiana is a...
  16. WallflowerCanyon

Something we still don't know is the stats for 10% and Complete Zygarde. Not to mention we still haven't seen official Sugimori art of the Cells, Cores, 10% and Complete Forme. AZ's Floette is another one we have neither Sugimori art* or stats... well, the stats we have through hacking, but I'm...
  17. WallflowerCanyon

#MakeItHappenGameFreak I was actually really excited about getting two starters in X/Y, but I also want the Kalos starters to shine in the next game. I'm really hoping we get an Ash-Greninja scenario for the Kalis starters in the next game; I feel like that would be more meaningful to the Mega...
  18. WallflowerCanyon

Oh yeah, I definitely remember that whole debacle. Both Pokebeach and Serebii were served with cease and desist letters, I remember Joe posting on his front page that he had to remove all pre-release images 'n shit for BW. Anyways... I agree that even though it's specifically movie news, I...
  19. WallflowerCanyon

I've noticed in the past that when something huge is supposed to appear in CoroCoro, it leaked around the 10th-12th timeframe on our calanders in the Western part of the world. Right now in Japan, it's actually about 2 AM on the 10th of February.
  20. WallflowerCanyon

That's kind of interesting... where did you see the image? This is something that I kind of had in the back of my head, but wasn't really sure with all the bizzare marketing tactics with Zygarde that we've had.