• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Search results

1. Disobedient

SPOILERS Leak Repository Thread

Well there goes my theory about Farfetch'd getting a Galarian form I guess. Anyway - I love the design and I think the artists did a great job interpreting the glitchy silhouette .
  2. Disobedient

It is totally clear to me that this is not the case. It's not in any way likelier that regular Farfetch'd will get anything. Quite the opposite: The official site says only Galarian Forms of old Pokemon get new evolutions. You can't compare that to Cubone because Marowak was an already existing...
  3. Disobedient

I think I trust the statement on the official site more that any claim in a leak - and it clearly states that "some galarian forms" are capable of further evolving into a new species. To me it is pretty clear that regular Farfetch'd will not evolve into Sirfetch'd - it will be Galarian Farfetch'd.
  4. Disobedient

Legendaries Discussion

Now I think they will reveal the wolves typings in 2 hours, what are everyones guesses? I'm going with Fighting/Fairy or pure Fighting for Zacian and Fighting/Steel for Zamazenta. Reasons are firstly Gen7 had a space theme so that's one reason why the main legendaries are Psychic types - with...
  5. Disobedient

SPOILERS Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'm convinced Corvinight is not the last stage of the regional bird, simply because it has Flying as its primary type. It will be the Scarmory or if it gets a pre-evolution (as suggested by the prof's cane) it will be the Braviary of the region.
  6. Disobedient

We haven't known Zekrom/Reshiram and Xerneas/Yveltals typing for quite some time after their reveal. Also Royal type is just ... no.
  7. Disobedient

I think regional forms are a brilliant idea and I'm thrilled it is being continued. It brings new life to older mons, saves dex space to not oversaturate and it is quite logical for a franchise based on evolution and real world building. I hope it is mainstay from now on.
  8. Disobedient

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

It also wouldn't make much sense to change type just for three turns.
  9. Disobedient

New Pokemon Species Speculation

It does have a wheel, it's even described on the official page.
  10. Disobedient

If you could pick five old Pokémon for the Galar Pokédex...

Since Eevee is likely in it I can omit Glaceon, but these are my favorites in no particular order: Volcarona line Gastrodon line Sandslash line Girafarig Ribombee line
  11. Disobedient

Mega Evolutions in Pokémon Sword and Shield?

I don't think the'll drop ME entirely. It's not comparable to contests or anything like it because we have actual merchandise, toys and plushies of them. They are new Pokémon designs in their own right and GF will resurrect them in some form. You can't make plushies from dynamaxed Pokémon obviously.
  12. Disobedient

I'm so sad Megas are gone. Mega Altaria, Sableye, Mawile, Ampharos, Sceptile, Absol.... all will be very missed.
  13. Disobedient

Gyms Speculation Thread

I think Drednaw is a poor choice for a gym leaders ace - just toss any Grass move at it and it dies instantly.
  14. Disobedient

I have a feeling that the Megas are going to be the Gigantamaxed forms mentioned in the leak.
  15. Disobedient

SPOILERS Regional Dex Discussion

I don't think they will add the whole 151 bunch, but I'd bet money that Kanto will be the most represented Region in Galar.
  16. Disobedient

Pokemon Home

As I said in the speculation thread: My hope is that they plan to use HOME as storage, trading and PvP hub from then on. This would only make sense - let it be the go-to source for all thing VGC and competitive battling. And let the Galar games be just what they should be - a new adventure with...
  17. Disobedient

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I really hope they have the plan to use Home for PvP. Just build in a "Showdown" kinda thing and everyone will be happy. That way everyone can use their favs and specially bred Pokémon without them rotting somewhere until a Pokédex comes along which has them in it.
  18. Disobedient

SPOILERS Regional Dex Discussion

You are right, but the statement was made before we knew about that.
  19. Disobedient

New Pokemon Species Speculation

As I said in the other thread, its typing of Flying/Steel would suggest that he ist not related to the regional bird. But I may be wrong.
  20. Disobedient

Return of Cross-Gen Evolutions?

I don't think Corviknight is related to any old Pokémon or even the regional bird, since his first typing is Flying. I would argue it would be Steel/Flying if it was the last stage of the regional bird.