• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ZinnLav

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

Bahahahaha
  2. ZinnLav

I'd rather not hammer if not everyone has caught up to the thread?
  3. ZinnLav

Yep, switching my kill to Digital then.
  4. ZinnLav

Since I'm unsure where the game state currently is I will continue like the phase hasn't already ended, because I'm not even sure. I will be shooting Argonne because I believe them to be Arsonist keeping the game running. If Digital is regular Mafia, then the vote will get them. I should...
  5. ZinnLav

I mean I'd kill Digital first because Day vs Night. Because he lied about dying? I thought this was obvious. How about no. Besides most roles can't self-target. See? I figured he lied because he was Mafia, but maybe they're all dead and it is just the arsonist? Raven did have to cut a role...
  6. ZinnLav

Wouldn't Arsonist be prepared to fake claim if necessary? Light is very big brain to claim on D1 that he dies N3 if he's actually Arsonist. Makes sense, would it be useful to mention your targets, who did you doc last night? Maybe people don't get messages they were protected?
  7. ZinnLav

Doesn't seem very convenient to me. I guess it's to make it less of a Day Bomb situation. Isn't Mido a Miller? Or are we assuming it's a dual role?
  8. ZinnLav

Fair point unless she's Mafia and Piko and Caps were coaching her. I'll leave my vote on for now. I actually already asked this. If I'm lynched on the same day I use my power, the lynch takes priority. Yeep, the whole day was over before I could even claim and it's not safe to claim it at...
  9. ZinnLav

That's why I voted instead of straight up using it.
  10. ZinnLav

I doubt there are two town vigilante. My role is easy enough to prove because the kill happens at the end of the day phase. Vote: DigitalGen6
  11. ZinnLav

I'm a 1x Day Vigilante. Who do you want dead? Funny enough I wasn't softing Tracker in that post about the Lembas, I was softing that I got a Hated modifer until the end of Day 2. Reminds me when I thought someone was softing Vigilante or Paranoid Gun Owner because they kept saying "Gun to your...
  12. ZinnLav

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?account/alerts&show_only=all I usually just refresh this page and it timestamps when you last checked the latest post.
  13. ZinnLav

I always make sure I catch up first, good rule in case it turns out you died or something.
  14. ZinnLav

Too short, I didn't even get a chance to show up. I was posting during N1, just because you guys skipped the day phase while I was asleep, it's not even been 12 hours since I checked the thread and there's 14 new pages to sift through. I was planning on claiming during D2 but that's not an...
  15. ZinnLav

Gandalf gave me moldy Lembas. I can confirm Raven can use cards in Role PMs. This tracks, I also got a modifier. Because it was gross and moldy, I hated it. I have no post restriction, but it's not a positive effect. Nobody has mentioned getting the tobacco, so maybe that was a positive effect.
  16. ZinnLav

Ok about to go to bed so I'll be back next phase. Dawning would be a fool to fake claim an item giving role, but I'd be a little sceptical if their target happens to die N1, means that nobody could confirm they got an item, but if they're Mafia, why claim the person you kill. I'm still not...
  17. ZinnLav

I might've missed it, but did Minish comment on the double vote at all? Has she posted since the vote count?
  18. ZinnLav

I'd rather a specific voted person dies then a player selected at random.
  19. ZinnLav

I was referring to Raven saying that in the event of a tie, a random player is lynched instead.
  20. ZinnLav

Which is why I'd prefer a specific person over a randomly selected person. People are welcome to No Lynch via my current apparent Deathproof though.
Back
Top Bottom