• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ExLight

Mafia ABC Mafia by RavenRaziel98 (BASTARD) - Town Wins!

yes watcher when less players are around makes it more likely to catch scum nightkilling ascetic N2 was to protect myself from arsonist and test Mido's soft claim since I was requesting doctor on me I won't go around explaining my reasoning on another game here
  2. ExLight

:rolleyes:
  3. ExLight

so I'm not sure what gambit you're even referring to
  4. ExLight

the only "lie" i told this game was that I was going to die N3 which in the end you fulfilled
  5. ExLight

Mafia had a bit of a rough time but it happens. The balance without the cards seems to be strangely good but a bit too aggressive. The cards were fun. Willing to give you better feedback in private later if you want. Thanks for hosting, Raven. It was a wild and chaotic game, probably like you...
  6. ExLight

oh yea I wanna see @RavenRaziel98's role card if he has one
  7. ExLight

thanks for not being mafia @JamieIsBored
  8. ExLight

Of course. Good Luck Town.
  9. ExLight

You're making blatant accusations without thinking, if you want to learn about my playstyle sit back and fucking watch and listen to what I say when I'm fucking pointing out that what I've been doing is fucking town behavior. No. I coordinated it still, didn't I? Stop fucking putting words in...
  10. ExLight

*While she doctors me
  11. ExLight

if you're fucking town then hold onto the granade and fucking go to the grave Zexy, you staying around will only cause us to lose
  12. ExLight

I PROMPTED THE LYNCH ON PIKO BECAUSE I HAD THE WATCHER/TRACKER SHOTS. I TRACKED CAPS. I COORDINATED ZINN SHOOTING DIGITAL. AND ME INSISTING ON GIVING NEON ANOTHER PHASE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECTLY FINE REGARDLESS OF THE RESULT. WE CURRENTLY HAD A PERFECT NIGHT BY HAVING MIDO CLEARED AND ME WATCHING...
  13. ExLight

What's unnecessarily petty is you being so fucking lunatic and throwing shade at literally every fucking thing I've been doing even though I've done more this game than you ever done in all your games combined. I'm fucking tired of your nonsense this entire game and if you're trying to get a...
  14. ExLight

if I die tonight please go after Zexy, he's been doing nothing but try to disrupt town the entire game
  15. ExLight

Fucking convenient how your roleblock suddenly doesn't stop kills either when it's one of the whole points of it Regardless of your alignment I'll fucking start hunting you down in all future games we play together because I'm TIRED of you being so fucking obsessed and annoying
  16. ExLight

I'M THE FUCKING WATCHER WATCHING MIDO TONIGHT YOU MORON
  17. ExLight

I hate you, why the fuck you keep doing this bullshit I'm almost getting convinced that you're the remaining scum just out of this fucking annoying bullshit you keep doing in accusing me when I've been doing most of the work here, step your game up and stop this fucking annoying paranoia...
  18. ExLight

what the fuck are you doing don't give this shit to me
  19. ExLight

as long we have the doctor we should be fine but the grenade ramping the kills is certainly discomforting I feel like we're a bit on thin ice right now if we don't stop the kill tonight
  20. ExLight

why the fuck would I clear the doctor if I was mafia
Back
Top Bottom